Part 16 - Have You Heard the Clouds Sing?

Part 16 - Have You Heard the Clouds Sing? ©2018

This song-poem was written back in 2008 and published for free reading online on some sites that do not exit today - I had several hundred posts that were all deleted when these sites were taken down, I guess from lack of funds. I'm pleased that most of them were saved in files on my computer. I'm hoping to edit or rewrite them - reinvent them as they are mine to do this with and share them in fresh ways here at Wattpad.com.

Do you like looking at the clouds and seeing the changing shapes? No two ever seem the same.

To like down in long grass or on a river bank, or beside a lake and look up at the clouds, to be still and imagine... what peace there is in this. 

Hearts showed here in cloud and between the clouds:

Song lyrics that make a great poem to read, and song to sing

HAVE YOU HEARD THE CLOUDS SING?

Have you heard the clouds sing? —At the dawn of the day

When golden lights arise, When the sun jumps up to play...

Have you heard the clouds sing? —When they're fluffy, white as snow

Billowing and making shapes, Swans or poodles in a row.

Have you heard the clouds sing? —When they're black against the sky

Rhythmic drums sing their thunder —After lightning streaks flash by.

Have you heard the music? —In wispy clouds prancing by,

Galloping and rearing up, Sea horses swim the sky...

Have you seen the clouds sing? —In coloured notes of every hue

Yellow, orange, scarlet and deep crimson, when day's nearly through...

Have you heard the clouds sing? —in silver lights, then indigo

At ev'ning when the moon comes up —Hear them sing as night-lights flow.

Take time to hear the music, Time out, from other things,

Look upwards for the music; For you, the clouds will sing.

Image by ©2008Carolyn-Ann-Aish

A short song I wrote and sang about God's Faithfulness - based on the verse: Psalm 36 verse 5 - 'Your Mercy O LORD, is in the heavens, and Your faithfulness reaches to the clouds.' Accompanied by my ukulele. Just past half-way, a bird flies from the bottom left hand of the picture, up, up, up, soaring to the top right hand corner and away. Like a dove...

My humble YouTube channel with this simple song for you...

I love to capture sunsets in photos - here is one which was taken right at the front door of my home: