Part 11 - Reassurance and Encouragement

Part 11 - Reassurance and Encouragement - ©2018CarolynAnnAish

This is a first for me! - writing - rather - finger tapping - chapter/part - straight into Wattpad.com on my iPone itself. Wow, I can really do this!

Feeling a little stronger today, having been reassured and encouraged from my reading the Bible, my devotional time in the Scriptures, I wanted to share this reassuring encouragement that when we believe in the God of the Bible, we are kept by Him, our Eternal Father -
When you believe in God, and put all your faith and trust in Him; you will never be condemned by Him.

From the Bible itself -
"For God did not send the Son into the world in order to judge (to reject, to condemn, to pass sentence on) the world, but that the world might find salvation and be made safe and sound through Him. He who believes in Him [who clings to, trusts in, relies on Him] is not judged [he who trusts in Him never comes up for judgment; for him there is no rejection, no condemnation-he incurs no damnation]; but he who does not believe (cleave to, rely on, trust in Him) is judged already [he has already been convicted and has already received his sentence] because he has not believed in and trusted in the name of the only begotten Son of God. [He is condemned for refusing to let his trust rest in Christ's name.]"
‭‭John‬ ‭3:17-18‬ ‭AMPC‬‬
http://bible.com/8/jhn.3.17-18.ampc

Also:
"And therefore the Lord [earnestly] waits [expecting, looking, and longing] to be gracious to you; and therefore He lifts Himself up, that He may have mercy on you and show loving-kindness to you. For the Lord is a God of justice. Blessed (happy, fortunate, to be envied) are all those who [earnestly] wait for Him, who expect and look and long for Him [for His victory, His favor, His love, His peace, His joy, and His matchless, unbroken companionship]! [John 14:3, 27; II Cor. 12:9; Heb. 12:2; I John 3:16; Rev. 3:5.]"
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭30:18‬ ‭AMPC‬‬
http://bible.com/8/isa.30.18.ampc

Yes, Praise the Lord for His steadfast, eternal love

Yes, Praise the Lord for His steadfast, eternal love. He never lets me down though I fail Him so often. I love that I can rest in Him and take refuge as though a tiny signet (baby swan) beneath its mother's wings.