Part 38 - Breaking Writer's Block

I'm hoping to break this dreaded block by writing not one, but two, new stories before Christmas. The first one, Like the cover art on this post, is to be "A Cinderella Story" and the second one is to also be a Cinderella story - both very very different kinds of 'Cinderellas' — one set in later Medieval times, the other will be set in very up-to-date modern times.

The inspiration has come from a contest organized by @GodGirl91 who asked that each chapter be given the hashtag of #simplychristmascontest.

I am not entering to win this as a contest, but to win over writer's block! I'm pumped about writing these two short stories (rapid reads I call them) and plan to have them published in print and Eformats as soon as I can.

CINDERELLA stories have always been a favorite of mine, therefore, it is no surprise that over the years, 'Cinderella Story ideas' have been 'collected', and I have more than a dozen of them. However, there are only two that are set at Christmas time.

It's helpful to share this here on my 'random' work, and hope that I will get some cheers to encourage me in this enterprise for Christmas, 2018.

God Bless you all,

Carolyn Ann Aish.

https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/169488177-christmas-cinderella 

I THANK THE LORD, for this encouraging and inspiring verse:

COMMIT YOUR WORKS TO THE LORD, AND YOUR THOUGHTS WILL BE ESTABLISHED. 

Proverbs 16:3