Chapter 6

N A N D I N I

"I na, I love you! Very much!" I whispered keeping my head on his chest as I heard his heart beat and I held him tighter. But I was upset because I could hear no music in return, people were not throwing flower petals at us. Neither were there violin players around, nor were rainbows blessing us with their light. Isn't this what happens when someone confesses their love? Then why not mine?

"Aww my baby! Of course I love you too!" I heard him smile as he put his hands across my back and I suddenly felt suffocated, feeling to vomit up but the idea of having Manik's arms around me made me push those thoughts absolutely away. Breaking away from him, I heard someone stomp as Kiara dashed out in frustration.

"Oh my god princess! I didn't know you're so smart!" He said looking at Kaira's disappearing figure as he breathed in relief and I blushed looking down as I could feel the heat creep up to my cheeks. Wasn't the first compliment from your new boyfriend supposed to be very special?

"What did I do?" I asked laughing along with his laugh as the smile on his face vanished. Lifting his eyes eyes and rubbing his chin with his palm, he squeezed his eyes looking at me from head to toe and I pouted looking at myself in the mirror while he continued to study me.

"I know mein bohot hot lag rhi hu, but can you tell me what did I do?" I asked squeezing my eyes as he laughed looking away. "You... and hot?" He made a disgusted face pushing his hands in his pocket and anger crept in my nerves. How dare he tell that I'm not hot?

"Well princess, what defines hotness is her....," He said biting the corner of his lips as an unknown emotion shined in his eyes and I turned my head to look at Kiara still peeping in through the door and my eyes saddened. Was I not pretty enough? Was my cuteness a disadvantage?

Looking down, I fell to the floor not being able to keep my balance as I frowned and sniffed. "What are you doing down?" He widened his eyes looking at me and then looked away as I sniffed more. Great, he doesn't even want to see me anymore!

"Wait! Shit! Princes, how high are you?" He asked and I registered his words slowly and then his expressions when I started laughing. Aww my cutie has forgotten to speak English!

"Sir, it is not how high are you. It is hi, how are you!" I corrected laughing and his expressions turned furious as he gritted his teeth and his dark eyes looked into mine, as if spitting fire and I lowered my eyes and stopped laughing looking down. I will never ever correct him again!

Gritting his teeth, he leaned down at me as his hands held my arms tightly, pricking into them and I got shocked. "Nandini Murth-....," his words stopped midway when I coughed hard. Throw up, I had to throw up!

Pushing him away hard enough to make him stumble behind, I threw up in the basin while I saw him making some disgusted faces by the mirror. Had he never vomited before? Come on, it's natural!

"Are you okay?" He said in the most disinterested voice and I wiped my face with the tissues, nodding positively. "I feel much sobered!" I confessed, the bad taste still stuck in my throat. I pursed my lips at his disinterested face, yet not for once he took his eyes off me, no matter what kind of 'not hot' I look like.

"There's something with you and trouble, you can never keep yourself off it, isn't it?" He snapped and I lowered my head. I was never into trouble when I was alone, I somehow only got into trouble when I was with him. And then he blames it on me?