2

chapter two: "the one with the old nick star,"
word count: 2,185

IT WAS THE FOLLOWING MORNING and I had gotten a ride home from Gabbie since her apartment is only a few blocks from mine

IT WAS THE FOLLOWING MORNING and I had gotten a ride home from Gabbie since her apartment is only a few blocks from mine. Jade ended up getting really close to Dom and spent the night with him, and despite me knowing it was a bad idea, I wasn't going to try and convince her not to. 

I didn't have much planned today, but I knew I wanted to finish editing a lyric video for one of my new songs I was releasing next week. As I finished my cup of coffee, I heard my cell phone ringing in the other room, it was Jade. I sighed, answering it with a smirk on my face. 

"Yes?" I gloated, hoping she could hear it in my voice. 

"Can you come to pick me up? please?" she begged, I stayed silent, "I will literally do anything. This was a bad idea," she explained and I told her I'd be there in a few minutes. Hanging up the phone, I put my coffee into a travel mug so I could take it on this adventure with me. Throwing on a pair of jean shorts, t-shirt, and a pair of converse I grabbed my cell phone and keys, walking out of the apartment. 

The trip there wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. LA is crazy when it comes to all of the traffic, I couldn't stand it sometimes. I arrived at the apartment, and it was still as packed as it was last night. I debated on just calling Jade to come down, but I felt as though that may have been rude considering I was also here last night. 

I knocked on their front door, hearing no response, so I decided to let myself in. I saw Dom sitting at his desk, Jade on the couch in one of his shirts, and Alex making a cup of coffee in the kitchen. It was only eleven in the morning by this point, so I figured everyone would just be getting up, "You're Jade's friend, Savannah?" Dom asked me, I shook my head. 

"Stella, but you were close enough," I sighed and Jade came over, giving me a quick hug before getting her things together, "Sorry I left early last night, I'm just not a big party person," I explained and Alex shook his head, looking over at me. 

"No, you're not a Durte Dom's party kind of person," he teased and I nodded, agreeing with him, "Do you know what time David's getting here Dom?" Alex asked him, munching on the bowl of cereal he had made for himself. 

"Um, he should be here any minute, he wanted to film something," Alex nodded his head and we settled on the silence waiting for Jade to hurry up and get her shit. 

"Okay, I'm ready, thank you again," I shrugged it off and we headed out, after saying goodbye to Alex and Dom of course. As we reached the elevator, it opened to reveal David Dobrik himself. 

"You guys just leaving?" he asked us, while only looking at me. 

I nodded my head, "Yeah, dumbass over here hooked up with Dom last night and I needed to pick her up," I teased Jade, making her roll her eyes.