part two.

my one, when all said and done.
YOU'LL BELIEVE GOD IS A WOMAN
and i, i feel it after midnight
A FEELIN' YOU CAN'T FIGHT
my one, when it lingers when we're done.
YOU'LL BELIEVE GOD IS A WOMAN

STELLA AND DAVID have made a turning point in their relationship, the undeniable chemistry between them leading them to act upon those feelings they've held quietly to themselves for so long

STELLA AND DAVID have made a turning point in their relationship, the undeniable chemistry between them leading them to act upon those feelings they've held quietly to themselves for so long. they've finally admitted that they wanted each other. 

DAVID knew what he wanted out of it, he wanted stella to be his. he wanted to show her off to the world, tease her about how cute she is in front of her family to embarrass her. all he wanted was to be able to grab her hand in his and guide each other through this chapter of his life. he wanted her to be his future. she was his future. 

STELLA didn't know what she wanted out of all of this. a friend? a lover? a booty-call? who knows? all she knew was she genuinely cared for david, more than anyone else in his life, and that scared her. she never had the feeling of your heart racing a mile-a-minute in your chest, waiting for the phone call. she never had the feeling of your palms sweating at the moment your significant other wrapped their arms around you and held you close. she never thought she would get that. she was terrified for their future. 

G O D   I S    A    W O M A N
continues...