the conclusion.

" the one where everything comes to an end. " 

hey guys ! i know this is kinda weird bc it's been about a year since i have updated this story

hey guys ! i know this is kinda weird bc it's been about a year since i have updated this story. at the time it was due to the fact that i was just crazy busy with school and kinda didn't know where i wanted to take this and stella &. david's relationship. 

as i assume many of you have forgotten about this story, i do still have some new readers who are requesting new chapters and updates in general and such. that being said, i would like it to be known officially that this story is discontinued ! 

i'll be honest, over the last year or so i have really fallen out of love with the vlog squad. i assume i just have outgrown most of their content, and i truly only care about keeping up to date on Heath, Zane, &. Scotty   👀    (     pls dont attack me   )

there were also just some things i have seen them all  do over the course of the last year that just made me fall out of love, so my muse for this story and continuing with writing it is just gone entirely. 

that being said, i am still writing ! 

i posted the titles to all of my other stories below, and i just wanted to say a quick thank you for all the love and the support whilst writing this. this story was once a really big part of what i loved to do, so thank you for enjoying it as much as i did !    ♡♡♡

LONELY HEARTS      —       georgenotfound    (   ongoing  )

PERFECT      —       harry styles      (    completed    )

GOLDEN DAYS      —     brendon urie      (    discontinued   )

WILD HEART     —    ross lynch        (     completed     )