7.

chapter 7: "the one with the party vibes"
word count: 1,688

SOON AFTER MY FATHER'S FUNERAL, we all got on a flight back to LA and we have been here for about a week now

SOON AFTER MY FATHER'S FUNERAL, we all got on a flight back to LA and we have been here for about a week now. I was still not my total self, but I was slowly going back to normal after getting back into my usual routine. I spent a lot more time with my friends, feeling like I'm finally surrounded myself with good people who care about me and care about my feelings. Waking up in the morning, I found myself on my couch, my phone ringing beside my head. Without even looking at the contact, I answered it. 

"Hey, baby! What are your plans for today?" It was Heath. I looked at the time and saw it was almost three. Great. 

"Um, nothing really, just going to probably clean a little," I lied, hoping he didn't realize I had just woken up, "You got any other ideas?" I questioned, Heath then cheered. 

"Party at David's house bitch! I want you there looking cute and shit by 8, you hear me?" Heath suggested, well, more like demanded, making me laugh. I then told him I would go, and that I would see him later. Hanging up the phone, I instantly ran into my bedroom to try and find something to wear. I wanted to look good, considering the last time I even kissed a guy was almost a year ago. I was dying and deprived. 

I then decided on a pair of black dress pants that tied at the top, a black lace bralette, and a pair of Steve Madden heels. I couldn't help but smile at myself, some days you just know you look really good. I then decided to just curl my hair and do a light makeup, knowing I wanted to look good, but not crazy. 

"Where are you going dressed like that?" Jade smirked as she and Dom were relaxing on the couch as he edited some video. I smirked and finished grabbing my stuff. 

"I'm going to a party tonight, and hopefully I will not see you till tomorrow morning," I teased and threw my phone into my pocket with the charger, making Dom and Jade laugh at me for a second. I then said goodbye to them and got into my car, driving to David's, and even though I was an hour early, it was already hella crowded. The front door was already open and I saw a bunch of people I didn't know. Adventuring into the crowd a little bit more, I found a few of my friends hanging out on the balcony together. 

"If it isn't the babe herself, Stella Dior!" Kristen smiled and gave me a hug, complimenting my outfit. I thanked her and said hello to everyone else. 

"Here comes the party man himself, David Dobrik!" Jason cheered and David took a little bow, making all of us laugh. He said hello to everyone and then glanced over at me, staring for a moment. A moment too long. I watched a blush rise onto his cheeks as he hugged me, making me chuckle and hug him back. 

"I need a drink," he mumbled and walked off, making me grow confused as to why he would have done that. I looked at everyone confused, earning a bunch of backs as a response. 

"Stella Dior. Nice to meet you," I heard a voice say behind me. A little confused, I spun around and saw it being Kian Lawley. I knew who he was, but I've never really met him. Jade talked about him a lot.