12.

chapter 12: "the one with the weird moments,"
word count: 1,685

chapter 12: "the one with the weird moments,"word count: 1,685

DAVE AND I SAT in his car for a few moments after that kiss, not really sure what we should do. Sure, we finally admitted we had feelings for each other, but we were both two young kids who didn't fully understand what to do right now. David then smiled once again, shutting the car off before shaking his head and the both of us getting out, going up to the front door. David just opened the door, a smile on my face once I saw everyone sitting around not really doing anything. 

"Stella!" Kristen yelled out, dragging the 'a' out before running over and giving me a huge hug. I chuckled and hugged her back just as tight, "Where have you been?!" she asked, pulling away from me. 

I sighed and smiled, "I've been working non-stop," I lied to which she nodded her head and welcomed me back before going back to doing whatever it was she was doing. 

"Who wants to get some footage!" David yelled out and everyone stayed silent, groaning, "It's Tuesday, it's a work day my guy," he called out once again, looking over to Jason who was sitting on the couch with his phone in his hand, "What is some crazy shit we can do today?" he joked, plopping down on the couch next to him. I chuckled and shook my head, walking into the kitchen to grab a water out of the fridge. 

"Ella! We need your help!" I heard David yell before turning around to look back at Jason, "Film a thing with Jason and me?" he questioned, I pointed my finger at David with a stern look on my face. 

"If I see one fucking taser, I'll have your head," I explained and everyone laughed, David, going into Scotty's room to film this short segment, "What are we doing?" I questioned, putting my phone silent before sitting on the floor in front of the camera on the right side of David, Jason on his left. 

"We are doing, Best Friend VS. Best Friend, who knows me better," David responded, after screenshotting a few questions from the tweet he made, telling people to ask him questions. I nodded my head and grabbed the whiteboard from Jason, waiting for the first question. 

"Ready?" Dave asked us, Jason and I nodded our heads a few moments later, "Welcome back to my second channel everyone, today I am here with my two best friends, Jason Nash, and the wonderful Stella Jones!" David called out, I waving, but Jason just looking at David shocked. 

"I get Jason Nash but she gets the wonderful Stella Jones?!" he exclaimed, making David laugh and shake his head, fixing his hat. That was a nervous tick he had, fixing his hat like that. 

I just shrugged and sat up tall, looking over at Jason, "What can I say? I'm just a wonderful person to be around," I teased to which Jason laughed and shook his head, looking at the camera. 

"I'm calling it now, these two are hooking up! I'm calling it!" Jason screamed out, making me gasp and smack him on the back of the head with this whiteboard, David then continuing with the video.