Chapter 24

Toby and Spencer spent the whole night together on his couch watching movies. They started out watching The Notebook at 4 PM then watched A Walk To Remember. After they finished watching A Walk To Remember, they watched a movie that Toby picked out, Ghost Rider. Right now, they're watching Breaking Dawn.

Toby is sitting back against the couch with one of his arms wrapped around Spencer's body and the other lounging on the back of the couch. Spencer is leaning against Toby's side with her head on his chest. Both of them seem to have their eyes glued to the screen. Toby keeps playing with Toby's hair by twirling her brown locks around with his fingers. Every once in awhile he would rub her back and kiss her forehead.

"I've never met a guy who actually watches Twilight," Spencer admitted.

"I don't."

"Then why do you have it?"

He shrugged and said, "In case I meet a girl who likes watching it. Someone like you."

"I don't like Twilight," she admitted.

He looked at her," you don't?"

She shook her head, "I just watch it to make fun of the movie."

"Oh," he chuckled. "That makes sense. I just thought maybe you had a thing for Edward or Jacob the guy who doesn't own a shirt."

"Um Nah, I'm kind of into the bad boy, guitarist type now," she teased. "And a guy with a nice body."

"And I just so happen to fit your needs?"

"Yes," she smiled up at him. "You do."

"Good."

He leaned down to kiss her softly. She pulled and rubbed their noses together. They went back to sitting like they were before. Spencer moved her hand up Toby's chest to rest above his heart. She could feel it beating inside his chest.

"What would you do if I was a werewolf?" He asked out of curiosity.

She looked up at him in a joking way and said, "you trying to tell me something?"

He smiled, "no, I'm just wondering. What if people could be, say a werewolf or a vampire, or even a zombie."

"That would be strange. I don't know what I would do."

"If you were a vampire or a werewolf of some sort, I would still love you the same."

Spencer felt her cheeks flush at the word Love. He's never said that to her before. He's said it once but meant it in a friend type sort of way. Did he mean it when he said it just now? It took Toby a minute to realize what he said. Panic rose through his system as he tried to come up with a cover up. Is it too earlier to be saying that? What if he scares her off.

"You would love me the same way?" She finally questioned.

"Oh, I didn't mean love, love like Love. I meant I would still care for you the same way I do now."

"Oh," she looked down. "Well, that makes sense."

Toby kicked himself for taking it back again. Of course, he loves her like that. Why is he so afraid to say it? If he keeps blurting it out then taking it back, Spencer might get confused by the mixed signals he's sending her.

"Actually," he spoke up again. "I take that back."

Spencer turned her whole body so she was looking at him. Toby took a deep breath and looked at her. This is it. Don't chicken out this time. There's no turning back. The worst thing that could happen is she doesn't feel that strongly about him just yet. That doesn't mean she won't ever will.

"I do love you," he said. "Not just in a friendly way. I mean it in a romantic way. A strong feeling way. I love you."

"Toby," her eyes began to water at his words.

"Now, I understand if you don't feel that strongly about me just yet, but I just wanted you to know how I feel."

She hushed him by placing her finger over his lips. He looked at her with wondering eyes waiting for her reaction. Did she love him? Does she just like him? Did he say he loved her too early and scared her off?

"You are a pop star and I'm just some girl in high school. I shouldn't be feeling this way about you. It's not fair to you and it's not fair to me. You deserve someone so much better than me. You should love someone who you can be seen out in public with without feeling ashamed of who you're with."

"Spencer," he interrupted. "I am not ashamed of you. I don't mind being seen in public with you. In fact, I like showing you off. I want everyone to see the girl I love walking around with me."

"You say that now, but just wait until you get all the slam for being with me."

"I don't care," he cupped her face so he was looking her right in the eye. "I love you and as long as I love you no one else's opinion matters."

"I guess there's nothing left to be said other than I love you too."

"Spence you don't have to say it just because I did."

"I'm not," she insisted. She smiled sincerely, "I love you."

Toby's pretty sure he hasn't smiled as big as he is right now. He pulled Spencer in and captured her lips between his own. She smiled into the kiss and climbed over him so she's straddling his lap. Her fingers ran up his face to get lost in his hair while his hands held her waist. Spencer pulled away from the kiss in need of some air. They both sat there panting while they gazed into each other's eyes. Spencer ran one of her hands down his chest. Even with a shirt on she could feel how toned he is.

At some point during the evening, Toby picked Spencer up and moved their love fest to his bedroom. They continued to make out on his bed wrestling around trying to win the upper hand. Whenever Spencer would be on top of him while making out, he would grab hold of her waist and flip them over so he was on top. It's been a long fight, but it's one fight that they both enjoy. Spencer finally gave up trying to be in control and went for the hem of his shirt. She slowly unbuttoned his shirt and tossed it to the side. Once he was free from his shirt, she traced her hands around his abs. Toby smiled against her lips when he felt her tugging on his belt. He pulled away with a wide smile.

"Somebody is getting a little handsy," he teased.

Spencer didn't even crack a smile. Toby sat up on the bed with Spencer still wrapped up around him. She's looking at him in a way that she's never looked at him before or anyone. Her hands are placed on his shoulder blades and her eyes never left his. Toby's smile disappeared as he took in the way she's looking at him. He crept his hands up her back and pulled her close to him. He swallowed hard and looked at her seriously.

"Are you sure?" He asked not wanting to push things. He wanted to make sure he wasn't getting their signals crossed.

Spencer held one of her hands on his chest and nodded.

"Yes."

He looked at her for any signs of hesitation. When he didn't see any he plunged right in for the kiss. Not just any kiss. The kiss that would take them to the next level. Pieces of clothing were discarded and thrown carelessly across the room. Spencer's never done this before, so Toby wants to make sure she's comfortable with everything they're doing. When he slid inside her for the first time, he watched her face for any changes. She flinched a little most likely from the pain. They both know that the first few thrust can be a little painful, especially during your first time. After awhile though the pain lessened and eventually Spencer didn't feel any pain. Only pleasure.

Her moans and cries out with pleasure confirmed that he must have been doing something right. He can feel her nails digging into his back with each thrust. It's a pain, but it's a good pain. This pain will help him remember. When he sees those claws marks on his back, he'll know where they came from. After tonight, he will never forget their first time. He could be lost in a coma for ten years and he'd still never forget his first time with Spencer Hastings. She's just that memorable. He's determined to make it just as memorable for her as it will be for him.