CHAPTER-2

Zara,her father and Khusbu were on a taxi, heading to the college.

On the way to the college,suddenly the tyre of the taxi got punctured.

"Sorry for the inconvenience,Sir.Just wait for 10 minutes.I'll fix it soon."The taxi driver said apologetically and got out of the car .

As it was taking time to fix ,Zara and Khusbu came out of the taxi and began discovering the place.As Dehradun is a beautiful place,it's beauty amazed them .They got busy in enjoying the beauty of nature,hills and mountains.

"What an amazing place!I just loved it."Zara exclaimed."And the weather..."she closed her eyes"The weather is so soothing."

"You're right.This place is so beautiful and this gentle breeze cooling our body and mind.I wish I could get to sleep in such place."Khusbu said while enjoying the cold breeze.

"Then lay down here and sleep.If you say,I can arrange a bed for you."Zara said, getting pissed off."All the time ,you think about sleep, sleep and only sleep. Can't you think of anything else?"

"You can't understand the importance of sleep.Sleep is just as important for good health as nutrition and exercise."Khusbu said to which Zara looked at her as if she was talking something out of the world.

"No need to teach me the benefits of sleep, slumber queen."Zara mocked.

"Don't call me that,Zara."Khusbu snapped ."You know I don't like it."

"But I like to call you that .Slumber queen!"Zara teased .

"I said No."

"Slumber queen!Slumber queen!Slumber queen!"

And thus they got into a argument like always and their bickering came to a halt when Zara's father called them out.

"Zara ,Khusbu come fast and get into the car."Zara's father called them out when the tyre got fixed.

"Yeah,coming!"They said simultaneously and started crossing the road.

Khusbu crossed the road and Zara was on her way to do so.But She didn't notice a bike coming towards her direction.While the bike was passing by, because of the wind her dupatta(stole) covered the biker's face for a brief moment.

Before going away,the person who was riding the bike looked back .He couldn't see her face ,though.

He couldn't see her face ,though

Zara also looked at the person.But by that time the bike has already gone far.

She only saw a boy , wearing blue T-shirt rode away.She also noticed a guitar, hanging on his back.

"What's wrong with you ,Zara?How can you be so careless?Now, because of your carelessness ,you and the boy who was riding the bike could've met with an accident."Zara's father scolded her when she came.

"Now,I am more worried for both of you.I wonder how will you two will live here alone?New country,new place, new people! How will you two manage all these things?"He said ,sounding worried.