Chapter 21

Its been 8 days ,Zara and Khusbu left for Bangladesh.They're enjoying their vacation fully with their family.

In Bangladesh at Zara's house...

"Ammi, Enough..My stomach is full.I can't eat anymore."Zara said to her mom who is adding more rice in her plate.

"What's Enough!!Look at yourself .How thin You're looking!!If you won't eat properly then how'll you stay fit"Her mom yelled at her.

"Abbu!!Why are you smiling?Please make mom understand.If I keep eating like this then I will be round like ballon very soon."Zara complained narrowing her eyes to her dad who is smiling looking at them.

"I can't say anything ,dear.Its her way to show her love.I can't stop her ."Niaz (Zara's dad) replied where Zara pouted.

"Now stop making face and finish it ."Zara's mom said where Zara started eating again.

------------

"Zara appi(sister),Tell me something about your college,new friends.."Sara(Zara's younger sister who is 15 years old now) asked to Zara with excitement.

"College is good.And friends also.Infact they're very nice." Zara sat on bed in front of Sara.

"Appi,Did you make any special friend?"Sara asked with a smirk.

"All my friends are special to me"Zara replied looking at her phone , checking out her facebook notifications.

"I mean someone special? ..only one person..a boy?"Sara asked beating around the bush where Zara looked at her frowning her eyes.

"Boy!! What do you mean by boy?"Zara turned towards Sara raising her eyebrow, keeping her phone aside.

"Appi,I mean did you make any boyfriend?"Sara asked hesitatingly.

"What did you say? Boyfriend?"Zara asked tighten her jaw.

Sara understood she is in a trouble now..So she slowly step down from bed making a distance from Zara.Zara also get down from bed giving her a death glare.

"How old are you?.. Only 15..And Who I am to you?..Your elder sister."Zara walked towards Sara.

"Then how dare you to ask me about my boyfriend? Basi pakna hoya gasis tai na ?"Zara held Sara's ear .

"Appi,Sorry..Sorry.Please leave my ear."Sara begged.

"You're not old enough to ask me such question. Only keep your focus on your study."Zara said pulling her ear but not badly.

"Okay..Appi.. Now leave me ear"Sara said where Zara released her ear.

"Abbu made a grave mistake by giving you phone so early.Because of it you're spoiling."Zara blabbering sitting on bed where Sara made a puppy face.

After few minutes...

"Appi,Who is he with you?"Sara asked showing her a picture from her phone.