Chapter 27

[Day 9...]

Zara left from home to the market to buy some necessary things for herself.
Aabir was also in the market,thanks to Misha who gave him that information.He is following her everywhere, suggesting her what she should buy,in which she will look good.

He is following her everywhere, suggesting her what she should buy,in which she will look good

Though Zara ignoring him as if he is invisible.

After finishing her shopping,Zara was leaving

After finishing her shopping,Zara was leaving .Zara was walking while checking her bags when she bumped into someone,all her stuffs fall down on the ground.
Saying "Sorry "Zara bend down to pick up her stuffs.So even that person.While helping her ,he held her hand intentionally with bad intention.
Zara narrowingly looked up at his face.His dress up,face all indicates that he is a rogue.
It didn't take her even for a second to understand that he had some bad intention.
Zara rose immediately, struggling to release her wrist from his grip.

"Your hand is so soft."Rogue said with a evil smirk where Zara pulled out her hand at a jerk.

"Disgusting"Zara looked away,feeling disgust at his gaze .

"What a sexy figure you have!!"Rogue said with a evilish while checking her out from head to toe.

Zara hurriedly picked up her shopping bags and turned to walk away.
Aabir was watching all this standing aside.His eyes were turning red,boiling in anger.

"Sweetheart,Why are you hurting your leg by walking ,I can drop you in my bike,sit in my lap.Trust me,You will enjoy with me this ride"Rogue said aloud, from her back.

Zara speed up her walk ,cursing him under her breath.

While walking away, Zara saw Aabir standing aside.She ignored him and passed by.Walking few steps , she stopped.What thoughts came in her mind,she turned back ,walked towards Aabir,then stood in front of Aabir.

"You love me,right?"Zara asked sternly.

"Ofcourse,I love you."Aabir replied

"Did you notice him misbehaving with me?"asked Zara ,trying to keep herself calm.