Chapter- 35

Zara's Pov:

"Zara!"He called my name.His voice was cold and tense as well.

"Hmm."I responded.

"You sure,You alright? "

"Aabir,I told you I'm fine."I said normally as far as I could , tightening my grip on his shoulder.

I was terrified but I couldn't let him know.Because I knew that he would worry more.

The silence again took place as he drove fast to my home.We reached in front of my house within 10 minutes.

"Okay then,Bye"I said, getting off the bike.

"Bye.Good night."he said with a little smile.

I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Aabir, don't you think you forget something?"I pouted .

"What?"He was confused.

"It's not your regular way to say me bye"I said and he smiled my favourite crooked smiled which indicated that he got my point.

He locked his hands around my wrists and pulled me close to him.He leaned down, and pressed his lips very lightly to my forehead for the briefest instant.I closed my eyes and felt the moment.All my fear, tension vanished under his touch.

"Go home.It's already late."He said.

I nodded.

He left .As soon as he vanished from my eye sight I sighed and let the real feeling come out as an expression on my face.

As soon as I walked through the front door "Zara"Uncle called.I cursed my luck under my breath.

I took a deep breath to act normal"Yes,Uncle?"I said as I came around the corner.

"Its 7:49 pm.You were supposed to be home before 7 PM, weren't you?"

"Umm..I was in library ....reading a important book for my college assignment and I droze off.When I awake,it was 7 pm."I smiled sheepishly .

A common excuse as usual.I hate to tell them lie.But I had no choice.I couldn't just tell them that I was with my boyfriend.

"Ooh..Go and freshen up.You must be hungry."he said with a smile.

I gave him a nod and went upstairs to my room.

As soon as I entered into my room,I threw my bag on bed in frustration .

"What happened?"Khusbu asked.I turned to face her.

"Don't ask."I groaned

"Why are you agitated?Tell me"

"You know what, I'm frustrated with myself."I paused to calm my voice."Everything was so perfect .Aabir told me that he got selected in a singing reality show.It's a big opportunity for him ,for his singing career."

"Really!!"Khusbu exclaimed with joy."That's a good news.Then why are you upset?"she asked,confused.

"I can't tell you how happy I was.How happy he was!We decided to celebrate this.Then.."I paused,sighed deeply.

"Aabir went to bought ice cream for us ,leaving me beside his bike.I was busy in my phone, standing near the road when someone pushed me hard and I fell on ground.I blacked out for a few minutes.Then I realise that It was Aabir who pushed me ...to save my life. "

"To save your life?"

"If he didn't push me away from road then that car would hit me to death ."My voice choked.