Chapter 33

Zara was chatting with Aabir at  night.She usually prefer to do chatting at night so that it doesn't disturb Khusbu's sleep . At one point of their conversation ,Aabir demanded through message.

Aabir:I want to see you.

Zara:🙄 Didn't you see me today at college?

Aabir:I want to see you now.Why don't you click a selfie of yours and send me ?

Zara: I'm looking like a witch at the moment 😐.You'll be scared of.

Aabir:You must be looking a beautiful witch😀

Zara: Beautiful witch?!!😒

Aabir:😀

Zara:I'm going to bed.You can see me in the morning .

Aabir: No..If you don't send your selfie, I'll come to your house right now.

Zara:What!No

Zara gasped as she know he can do that.

Zara:Alright.

Zara looked aside to see Khusbu to make sure that she is in deep sleep.

Then clicked a selfie but with irritating expression and send it .

Aabir opened the photo and laughed covering mouth with hand ,at her cute expression in selfie.

Their funny,cute, romantic chatting continued till late night as usual.

--------------

"Hey,What are guys doing?"Aabir and Zara asked in reunion while coming towards their friends.

"Taking the advantage of this beautiful place.Clicking some  pictures."Simi replied flashing her teeth .

"By the way, Where were you ,love birds?"Khusbu asked winked at Zara.They blushed hearing the word 'love birds'