Chapter 19

"Boss,I did everything with a solid plan..But because of those fools , everything messed up.Sorry , Boss."Hoddie man asking forgiveness over phone, standing beside his black car.Fear and tension clearly visible on his face.

Flashback:

"They will be here in a few minutes.You have to kidnap the girl who is carrying books in hands."Hoddie man ordered kidnappers who were few metres away from their hostel, waiting for Zara and Khusbu.

"Ok.. Sir..We.."Kidnappers was talking while his phone switched off out of the blue..

"Shit!!....put it on charge..."Kidnapper order his another partner while handover his phone.

Author:They were hired to kidnap Zara.But when  kidnappers saw them books were in Khusbu's hand.(Zara passed books to her as she had to attend a call.As per instruction they Kidnapped Khusbu because she was carrying books.Hoddie man tried to call them to let them know that they are kidnapping wrong girl.But as phone was in charge,they didn't notice ring tones )

Flashback end...

"Sorry!Go to hell with your sorry.I told you earlier I won't give forgiveness for any of your mistakes."Someone said angrily in husky voice over phone.

"Boss,please forgive me . This is my first and last mistake.I won't make any mistake again."Hoddie man apologize again.

"Malik,This is your first mistake.Thats why,I forgave you.But it should be your last one.After that I won't give you another chance ."That person said in cold  and serious voice.

"Okay,Boss."He said where the other person cut the call.

"I think I made a mistake taking his job."Hoddie man mumbled while wiping his sweat.

.........

One car came to a halt in front of  a   Bungalow.There's a name  "Jannat "written on wodden name plate.

Car  entered the bungalow through the main gate and stopped in front of the door

Car  entered the bungalow through the main gate and stopped in front of the door.And one person getting out of the car, walked over at the back side of his car,opened the boot of his car and put out one bag.
He carried the bag on his shoulder and pressed the door bell where One woman wearing sari  opened the door.

"Akash!!"She exclaimed with wonder  with a bright smile on her face.

"Yes...Badi Maa... It's me..Akash"That boy said with a smile while touching her feet for blessings.