Chapter-32

Days ,weeks and months passed and the equation of their relationship getting stronger.

One of those days,Zara was busy in the library , searching a book in book shelfs when someone pulled her all of a sudden in the corner.It was none other than Aabir.

She startled seeing him .

"Aabir,What are you doing here?" asked Zara frowning her eyes , in a whisper tone.

"I came to check you're studying or just doing time pass"said he with his naughty smile.

"Till now I was studying .But now my time is surely going to waste as you're here."Zara replied grinning her teeth.

"By the way,Why have you come here? "asked Zara

"I have come to say something."Aabir said romantically.

"What?"

"I love you."he said softly ,leaning forward,She smiled

"I love you too.Now ,Let me go.I'll meet you later."saying this Zara turned to left when Aabir grabbed her wrist and pulled her close to him.

"saying this Zara turned to left when Aabir grabbed her wrist and pulled her close to him

They both looked into eachother eyes.

"Aabir,What are you doing?please,let me go."Zara insist being nervous.

"What if I don't let you go?"asked Aabir with a mischievous glint in his eyes, tightening the grip around her waist.

Zara felt butterfly in her stomach.

"Aabir,If someone sees us together like this , it'll be trouble."Zara said in a shaky voice,trying to push herself away.

"I don't care."said he with a playful smile.

"What do you want?"asked she , nervousness clearly visible in her voice and face

"A Kiss"said he in a whisper tone, close to her ear ,Zara gasped.

Aabir smiled in mind seeing her nervous expressions..

After a few seconds of blank expressions,Zara passed him a tight smile.

"Okay.I'm ready."said she with a smile but a different one.

"Okay?"asked he being astonished at her answer,Zara nodded her head as yes.

She pushed him back slowly until his back touched the wall.