CHAPTER-10

One and an half month later....

"......Finally it's happening.I am so excited for it."

"Me too.It's gonna be so much fun."

"What are you guys talking about?"Zara asked as she took a seat with her new friends.

"We're talking about the camping trip that our's colleges are organizing together."Simi replied ."You've heard about it,right?"

"Yeah .We got a notice this morning."Khusbu said ,settling down on a vacant chair beside Zara and placing her food tray down on the table.

"I'd heard from seniors that a lot of fun events happen on this trip.I've been eagerly waiting for this trip since then."Misha said excitedly.

"Girls,I'm planning to go for some shopping for the trip.Let's go together."Simi said.

"Okay."Misha nodded."I need to buy a new snickers."

Simi grinned at her and then shifted her gaze towards Zara and Khusbu.

"Hey,You two are also going, right?"Simi asked to confirm due to their lack of response.

"Umm....We're not going ."Zara replied.

"Why? Don't you need anything for the trip?"Simi questioned.

"I meant we're not going on this trip."Zara said slowly and everyone gave them a look like she said something horrible.

"Why not?"Misha demanded.

"We got a lot of assignments to do.Since this trip isn't compulsory,we decided not to go."Khusbu replied.

"Oh ,Come on!Taking a few days off of your studies won't make you dumb.I am sure you two will become a fine doctor and save the world."Misha said.

"Both colleges organize this combined trip for first year students only.Such an opportunity won't come again."Umang said.

"But we need to stud-"

"You can't be so packed up with studies all the time .You should spare some time for yourself to relax and enjoy your youth."Kabeer said.

"You'd said you two are having a hard time to get along with your classmates.This trip can help you to make a good bonding with them."Aabir spoke this time."Going on this trip with friends and your classmates will give you a new chapter in life, stories to tell and moments to remember, cherish, smile, and laugh crazily about.So you shouldn't miss it."He added .Although his eyes were on Khusbu but he meant it to both besties.

"Yes.And trust me the place they're going to take us is very beautiful."Simi said ."It has greenary,hills,mountains,lake and......."

Simi and others kept telling them interesting facts about their destination, tempting them with it's beauty.

"Okay,Okay...We got it.We'll think about it."Zara said to make them stop pastering her and Khusbu.

"Yay!We all are going on this trip!"Simi exclaimed ,loudly.

"Hey,I said we'll think about it.We haven't said 'yes' yet."Zara said .

"Whatever.We're taking that as a yes."Misha said ,taking a big bite of her club sandwich.

Khusbu and Zara rolled their eyes and shook,letting out a sigh.

Eventually Zara and Khusbu agreed and signed up for the trip.

That thrill, excitement of going there, the things you are meant to do,that sense of adrenaline rush.

............