CHAPTER-5

Zara and Khusbu were very excited this morning since this was the first day of their college life.

After arriving in college Zara and Khusbu were looking for Anatomy department where their first lecture was supposed to held.They were wandering around as they had no idea where they were and which way they should go just when a girl came in front of them.

"First year?"a female voice reached to their ears and and they turned to see a girl around their age.

"Yes."Zara nodded, sending an easy smile her way.

"Me too."The girl said"I am Tina."She introduced herself.

"I am Zara and this is Khusbu."Zara introduced themselves.

"We're looking for Anatomy building.We don't know where we are supposed to go.Do you know where is it?"Zara asked politely.

"Yeah,I know.Come with me.I'll take you there."Tina took the lead and they followed her.

"That's our lecture hall."Tina said, stopping in front of a door."You two go in ."

"What about you?Won't you come in?"Zara furrowed.

"Nope.I am gonna bunk this lecture."Tina grinned.

"You're going to bunk the first lecture?"Khusbu's face held shock.

"Yup , It'll be nothing but long boring speech and introduction.So ,I'll skip that ."Tina replied."Alright then.You two go on in.I'll catch you later in next one."Tina waved them goodbye and walked away.

Once she left,they opened the door of the room and walked in.

"Why is this room so dark?"Khusbu wondered."It's cold too."

"Something is fishy.Let's get out of here."Zara said and moved towards the door,twisting the knob and trying to pull it open.

She frowned when the door didn't open.She twisted the knob again, using more force as she tried harder to pull the door open .

"What's wrong?"Khusbu asked,joining her side.

"The door isn't opening."Zara answered while ratling the door knob violently.

"What?"Khusbu gasped."Step aside!Let me check."She pushed her away and tugged at the doorknob.

She turned the doorknob and tried to pull the door open several times only to fail miserably.

"It seems that someone locked us inside."Zara murmured.

"It must be that girl,Tina.She tricked us."Khusbu gritted her teeth."What should we do now?"she mumbled worriedly.

"Let's find the switch board first and turn on the light."Zara suggested.

Khusbu nodded and they started searching for the switch board.

While trying to find it,Khusbu stumbled upon something and fell on it.Meanwhile Zara found the switch board and switched the light on.

When the room brightened Khusbu looked down and found herself upon a deadbody.She screamed in horror and lost her consciousness there.

Before she could land on the floor,Zara rushed towards her and held her shoulder,holding her up.

She carefully made her sit,leaning against the wall.

"Khusbu!"Zara kept calling her name while patting her cheeks to get her conscious back.And after a few minutes,Khusbu regained her consciousness.

"Are you okay?"Zara asked and  Khusbu gave her a nod in response.