Update! (Updated)((Again))

Hey guys! So holy crap, this story has hit 10k reads in a little over a month of me originally posting! I cannot thank you guys enough for all of the votes and feedback you have been giving me :)

So at the request of many people, I have decided to do a sequel to Loving You! I have no idea what it's going to be called yet, but good news: I already have the plotline written up so hopefully I'll be able to start writing that soon! 

I am currently working on another Dramione novel that I'm hoping to start posting soon, most likely this upcoming Monday, the 9th. I really hope you guys like the new story as much as you liked this one. It is going to be in first person and switches back and forth between different peoples' views. If that's not your thing, no worries; the sequel to Loving You is going to be in the same 3rd person POV. 

Anyways, thank you guys again for all of the support and reads! I'll get working on the sequel here soon, and should be start posting it here in the next few weeks! :) love you all! 

-Salty Mermaid

Update:

Hi again! I just wanted to let everyone know that I've published my second Dramione book (not the sequel to this one but that's coming up soon!). My new story is called 'A Crazy Little Thing', and can be found on my profile :) I hope you all enjoy it, and thank you again everyone for reading and voting on this one!!

Updated Update:

Hello everyone! Merlin, I'm at 55K reads for this one! Endless thank you's to everyone!!! So I have finally started posting the sequel, which is titled Forever and Always! Hope you all enjoy that one as well, and can't wait to continue this story with all of you! Much love! <3