6. Cheeky

"So Brad.. How did you met this young lady?" Nat said, when we were still standing for the front door

"I met this cheeky girl at the park, we were staring at the beautiful water." He laughed a bit when he said that.

"Cheeky? Well thanks mr. Simpson, you're cheeky too." I winked at him. I can feel him blushing, but he turned around to face the door.

He said to his sis to come inside or that she had to walk away. Cause he said that I needed to prepare for the concert. It was a bit cute, and cheeky of course. Aww, I loved that word. "Cheeky" I don't know why, but it made me a little bit more special, I think.

She decided to walk further to the shopping centre and that she wouldn't bother us anymore.

When I was daydreaming about the word cheeky, Brad already was inside to take my suitcase upstairs.

"Alex, are you coming? Or are you just stand there and stare?" he laughed and walked further.

I chuckled behind him, when he leaded me to a big room with a bed for 2 persons and a few posters from different bands.

"So, this is my room. And you can sleep in it too, but you can also sleep in the spare room. That's one door further." I don't know why, but I think I just blushed. He winked again and then went to the bathroom.

"I'm gonna have a quick shower, make you feel comfortable okay? And don't do anything stupid." he grinned when he said that and I heard the shower.

I was unpacking all my stuff until I heard something scratching. I didn't knew what it was. So I opened the door to look. It was a golden retriever. A dog! I never thought Brad had a dog. I thought he wasn't a real "dog" person.

When the dog wants to jump on me Brad started to walk in the room. "JESSEEEE! Come here girl!"

I looked at him and he was only wearing a towel, showing his upperbody. Damn it looked good, he hadn't had a sixpack, but still, he was a fit boy.