8. My dad

Brad's POV

When she started about the new boyfriend of my mum I was frozen for a few seconds.

Maybe I have to move on with my life, that I just have to forget the past and everything. Unfortunately it is harder then it looks..

"Maybe we can go for a walk? We have 3 hours left, so we can go to the park or someting?" Alex said

"Yeah, that's a great idea." I answered

We were walking to the swings. And suddenly she stopped, I saw that she was worried about me.

"Everything is okay." I said to her, to give her a better feeling.

She still looked worried, but I think she putted that feeling away.

After that we were talking about everything. I had the feeling I could tell everything to her. I didn't know her for a long time, but I know that I can trust her.

"So.. your dad left you and your family alone when you were 6.. Wow.. Why? Because he met another woman or something?" she said shocked

"Yeah.. Kind of.."

"Aww Brad.." she hugged me and the tears started to fall

ALEX POV

Is this really happened? No, it can't be. Brad's dad left them when Brad was 6? That's so sad! And only for a woman.

I saw that Brad was hurt.. I needed to comfort him, I see his pain through his eyes. I think this isn't the only reason why Brad's so hurt. I think that his dad abused him. That's the only reason why he's so emotional.

"Brad? I'm so sorry that I'm saying this, but were you abused?" I said carefully to him.

His eyes were red and puffy. He already cried.. I hugged him tightly.

"Brad, it's okay, I'm here for you. I'll always be there for you. You're not alone. You have your sister, mom and step dad who is there for you and the rest of your family. And since a few days you have me."

He glowed up, he looked me in the eye and said:

"Thank you so much Alex, for everything. You're the only one who I can talk to without having a feeling that I can't trust anyone. But I know I can trust you."

He gave me one last hug and after that we were walking back to his house.

----------------------------

I'm so sorry that this chapter is so short, but this is a bit an important chapter. It explains what happened with Brad's dad, so yeah..

xo