14. You're such a perv

When I woke up I saw a boy with curly brown hair next to me. He had his arm around my waist and he kissed my forehead.

"Goodmorning beautiful." He said with his sexy morning voice.

"Morning handsome." I winked before getting up.

"Wait, where are you going?" Brad asked and almost felt out of bed.

"I'm just gonna brush my teeth, don' t worry, I'm not gonna leave." I winked.

"Brad....?!" I screamed.

"Yes love, what's wrong?" He answered in panic.

And again that word love, it's so cheesy but so cute and adorable at the same time omg.

"Can I borrow a towel? I just want to take a quick shower."

"Oh my god, I thought something bad was happened to you, yes of course. Take that one near the toilet."

"Okay thanks Braddiebear." I shouted and closed the door.

I immediately regretted what I said. Cause Tris was the only one who said that to him and he only said it once and that was when they were talking about me. I hope he didn't heard that I said braddiebeer. Well yeah, I don't care.

I jumped in the shower and suddenly I felt a warm breath on my shoulders. I turned around and I saw Brad standing behind me in the shower with swim trousers on.

"BRAD OMFG WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?!" I screamed.

"Saving water?" He said while he washed his hair with some of my shampoo.

"Brad you know I'm naked right?"

"OH SHIT, I THOUGHT YOU SHOWERED IN A BIKINI OR SOMETING!!! A LOT PEOPLE DO THAT IN A HOUSE THAT THEY DON'T KNOW!!" He screamed back.

"I'm sorry to disturb your fantasy, but I don't do that. So could you please get out while I'm putting some clothes on?"

"Yes of course, Alex I'm so so so sorry!!!" He said while he was drying himself of and walked out of the bathroom.

I dried myself too and put some clothes on. Just a high wasted black skinny jeans with a red croptop and a bowler hat. For the finishing touch I put some red lipstick and eyeliner on and I straightened my dark brown hair.

I walked downstairs and everybody was topless. They all stood in the kitchen in their pj trousers and they were eating breakfast. I smelled waffles and bacon. It smelled delicious. Who cooked that?

"Well hello hello gorgeous." James said smirking.

I saw Brad giving him a death glare, so I wanted to annoy him.

"Aww James, you look handsome as always." I winked.

Brad couldn't take it anymore and ran to me. He hugged me from behind and kissed me on the cheek.

James walked away and I turned around to face Brad.

"Oh and what was that for?" I asked with a smile.

"Just because I like you more then anything in the world and you're looking beautiful?" He said while he stared in my eyes.

"Good reason Simpson, I like you too."

"But uhm.. Alex..?"

"Yeah what's up?"

"Do you want to go on a second date with me tonight?" He asked, begging for me to say yes.

"Yes of course Bradley." and I slightly pecked him on the lips.

I opened my eyes and I looked at Brad's lips. They were slightly red, oh my god, I had lipstick on!

"Brad..? Your lips are a bit red.." I grinned.

"Shit, you put lipstick on, I totally forgot!!!" He said while rubbing it of his face.

When I wanted to walk to the kitchen something hit my butt. Of course it was Brad.

"You're bum looks nicer with your pants on the ground." He smirked.

"Perv." I said under my breath with a little smile.

Connor walked upstairs just to change his clothes and he walked back downstairs.

"Well, I'm gonna prepare myself for my date tonight with Bradderz, so who wants to help me?"

"Well, I have proper clothes on. And I think it's fun to help you so yeah, let's go!!" He said walking to the door but still waiting for me.

"Shall we go to the shopping centre mr. Ball?"

"Oh yeah we shall missie."

--------------------------

Heyy omg I'm so sorry but I don't have a last name for Alex 😂

Please comment suggestions :)

I love you guys so much!

BTW I HAVE ALMOST 400 VIEWS AND I KNOW, IT'S NOT MUCH, BUT I'M SO HAPPY WITH IT.

OKAY BYE XXXX

PS I'M SO BAD AT CHAPTER NAMES OKAY LOL