10. The ride

Brad and I were walking to his house and when we arrived we saw a white limousine for his house.

"Brad..? What is this?" I said

"Well, why not arrive at a Arctic Monkeys concert in style?" He said glaring at me

"Omg..." That was all I could say. I was seriously in shock.

"Alex? Shall we go? All that you did since we arrived at my house is staring at the limo.."

Omg I'm so embarrassed, he saw me almost drooling over that car.

"I'm so sorry.. I've never been in a limo before you know and yeah..."

I feel my cheeks turning into red, when I was thinking about the thought about Brad and me in that limo and yeah, are romantic and stuff with champagne and strawberries with chocolate.

Wait what?! What was I thinking? Champagne? Strawberries with chocolate? Brad? What?

"Alex, you kinda scare me right now.." Said he carefully, make sure that he didn't hurt me

"Why? Oh god, I stared again didn't I?" I said in shame

"Haha yeah a bit, but it doesn't matter. Come, otherwise we're gonna be late for the concert." He winks

"I'll open the door for you ma lady." He says in a posh accent

"Well that's very kind of you mister." I giggled

I stepped in the limo and Brad shut the door.
He walked to the other side and when he stepped in the car his eyes locked with mine.

I wanted to look away, but I couldn't. I just closed my eyes and before I knew it I felt asleep.

We arrived at the arena and the driver said to Brad if he wants to wake me up.
Apparently I felt asleep, on his lap!!!!

When I wanted to open my eyes I heard that Brad had a whole conversation, about me!

"Man, she is so cute when she's asleep, I seriously can't take my eyes off her."

"Her lips are looking so soft and she looks so innocent."

"Yeah, wow James, she makes me so happy." So James was our driver I thought.

"James shut up, if I kiss her on her cheek she wakes up and maybe she's running away
cause then I'll look like a perv." I grinned when he said that, I hope he didn't hear me.

"Okay okay, I'll wake her up."

"NOOO I DON'T WANT TO WAKE HER, SHE'S SO PEACEFUL OMG." He said

"Okay James.. No I'm not paying you more money cause you had to wait 15 minutes.

"James come on, you're a kind of brother, yeah I know we're bandmates but please."

"Yes okay, I'm gonna wake her."

I heard everything but I didn't want to open my eyes and say that I heard every conversation.

Brad stroke my cheek with his thumb while he carefully tried to wake me up.
I opened my eyes, half sleeping of course, and I saw his beautiful and perfect face.

He was so close I wanted to kiss him.
Wait what? I wanted to kiss Brad? Wow..

"Hey sleeping beauty, we're here." I sat up and felt his warm breath in my face, that made me smile.

"Love, why are you smiling?"

"Cause I'm here, at a Arctic Monkeys concert, with the most perfect boy I've ever seen in my life." Omg did I just said that? Out loud? To Brad?

He smiled and our eyes locked again.

"Well, why are you smiling then?" I asked

"Cause I'm here, at a Arctic Monkeys concert, with the most beautiful AND perfect girl I've ever seen in my life." He winks

I didn't know how to react, so I just kissed him on the cheek.

He had the biggest smile on his face and took my hand.

He opened the door and said: "Shall we?"

"We shall" I said while he intertwined our fingers together and walked to the arena.

-----------------------------------------------

HELLOOOO BEAUTS

well omg, I have the biggest writers block ever.
The chapters are so short and yeah. Omg I'm sorry.

I'm gonna update as soon as I can, but I have camp as you know ;)

WELL YEAH

PLS FOLLOW MY TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM

@vampettesings

BYEEE

xoxoxoxoxoxox