9. The band

Brad and I were on our way to walk home, but we were interrupted by a few guys. They look very nice actually, the typical kind of guys who you want to be friends with you know.

"BRADDIEEE BEARRRRR!" says the long tall one with amazing hair.

"BLUESMANNNNN!" says the one with the tank top and an amazing good looking body, omg.

"EYYY BRADDDD!" says the boy with a cute Scottish accent.

"Hey guysss, what are you guys doing here? We're in Birmingham remember?" Brad says when he punches the tall one friendly.

"WAIT WAIT WAIT WAITTTT... Brad??? You have a very cheeky smile today, DID YOU GUYS HAD SEX?" said the tall one eventually. He looked me straight in the eyes with a huge grin.

Brad was trying to save his embarrassments, but I said to him: "No Brad, it's okay, they need to know it. You have to tell it some day.." He looked at me with a face full of confusion, but after I winked he got it.

"Well.. okay.. Tristan.., so that was the tall one, ... This is Alex and she is 9 months pregnant.. and I'm the daddyyyy." He said with a serious face.

Tristan's face changed immediately into a straight face and he looked in shock. The other guys reacted exactly the same.

"So.. Brad.. You're gonna be a dad?! And we have met this beautiful girl a few minutes ago and you said that she's fucking 9 months pregnant?!" said Tristan stuttering.

"Yep!" said Brad happily with a huge grin on his face.

I couldn't help it anymore and I laughed so hard, Brad laughed with me and we were surrounded by 3 confused faces.

"Hahaha, I'm sorry guys, no, I met Brad yesterday at the park. Don't worry, he is not gonna be a dad. Well, not from my kid."

Brad looked at me and he looked very confused.

"Wait.. Alex.. Are you pregnant?!"said Brad almost screaming.

"No haha, I just wanted to scare you!" I said winking at him.

"Oehhh Braddd, this girl is cheeky as fuck!!" said the good looking body- boy.

"James, shut up, but yeah. She's very cheeky, but I like that."

Damn, I was blushing, I felt it, omg, so embarrassing!

"Haha, your girl is blushing mate." said the Scottish boy.

Wait, your girl? Brad's girl? Uh, okay?

"Haha, leave her alone Connor." said Brad eventually.

"Well, Alex, you don't know the names of these losers, this is Tristan, this is Connor and this is James. And we are The Vamps."

Haha, omg, it looks like he introduces himself on stage or something.

"Are you a band or something?" I said

"Yeah, I sing, Tris plays the drums, James is the lead guitarist and Connor is the bassist."

"Omg, that's so cool! I said with a bit too much enthusiasm. Oops.. sorry.."

"Uhm.. guys? Sorry, but we have to leave, we're going to the Arctic Monkeys concert tonight. So yeah.. bye matess!" said Brad while he was taking my hand."
Thanks for saving my embarrasing moment Brad! I thought.

"Well, okay then, have fun you cheeky couple!" said Tris winking.

"We'll see you soon Alex. Nice to meet you."
"Yeah, you too James!"

"Bye lovebirds!"said Connor with a Davey Jones impression.

We walked away and my cheeks were glowing. This was the first time of my life that I blushed so much.

Brad looked at me and he smiled. "You are very cheeky Alex, I like that... I like you."
Now I blushed even more and I saw that he was staring at me. I smiled back and said, "I like you too."