7. Meet the Simpsons

Brad dried his hair and walked to the closet, to find an outfit for tonight.

He has chosen for a black skinny jeans with a white shirt and a beanie. It looked casual, but still fancy and a bit sexy.

"I'm gonna get changed, can I do it in your bathroom?"

"Yeah of course, you can also do it in the kitchen, but yeah, maybe a bit weird." wow, he laughed more about his joke then I do, but it was cute

I was wearing a short tight red dress with black Vans and my hair loose.
I always wear my Vans, I have all the colors on earth or something, it's ridiculous, but I don't care.

"Wow, Alex! You look stunning!" Brad said when I was ready
I don't know why he was so in shock..
Oh, wait a sec, he only saw me in sweatpants and a simple shirt. That explains a lot.

"BRADDD? NATTT? I'm homeeee!"

"Oh, my mums home, do you want to meet her?"

"Yes, of course." he smiled when I said that

We were walking downstairs and Jesse walked behind us.

"Hey mum!" Brad gave her a hug
"Hey Braddie, how are you? And who is this beautiful young lady in my house?" she winked at me and she makes me blush. "That's Alex remember? That girl from the park?"
"Ahh, now I remember you. Brad told a lot about you." now Brad's the one who blushed. "I hope all good things."
"I am Anne." she said with a big smile on her face.

*ding dong*

Suddenly the doorbell was ringing and there stood a man for the door.

"Hey baby, I'm so sorry, I forgot my bag upstairs.. Oh hey kids." he said

"Hi." said we back

He ran upstairs and then walked trough the door to his car.

"Who was that?" I asked Brad
"The new boyfriend from my mother.
I'll explain the rest later."

I saw that he wasn't very happy with the subject, so I said that we could go walking to the park or something. The concert was in 3 hours, so we had enough time.