18. Sarcastic shit

Brad wanted to take my dress of but then I heard my phone ringing.

"Are you fucking serious?" I said while I grabbed my phone.

"Hello who's this?" I asked when a unknown number called me.

"Babe, it's me, Joy!" She whispered.

"Joy oh my god are you alright?" I asked in panic.

"No I'm not, please can you pick me up at the station in 10 minutes. Please hurry before Lance find me!" And that was when the line was dead.

"BRADDD WE HAVE TO GO TO THE STATION RIGHT NOW! MY BEST FRIEND NEEDS MY HELP!!" I yelled.

"Shhh Alex, it's gonna be okay. I'll call Tristan if he wants to pick us up, cause James is already sleeping I think." He said trying to comfort me.

He immediately rang Tristan and in 5 minutes I heard the doorbell. We rushed downstairs and we made our way to the station.

The station looked so creepy and empty, but then I saw a crying girl with a suitcase on a bench.

"Joy?" I said. She looked up and stared in my eyes. She was crying, a lot.

I ran to her and give her a big hug. "It's gonna be okay babe, everything's gonna be fine." I said while I rubbed circles on her back and walked back to Tris' car.

I didn't want to introduce the boys to Joy. Maybe later when she's feeling better and less upset. I hate it seeing her like this.

Tristan parked his car and we walked back to Brad's house.

"Can she stay for awhile?" I asked carefully to Brad.

"Of course she can, she looks so upset, but I know that you can make her happy again." He winked and squeezed my shoulder.

We entered his house and Brad and I were talking about where she should sleep and stuff.

But when we had that conversation we both had the feeling that there was something different. Joy still has red and puffy eyes, but she was smiling. She sat next to Tristan on the cough and they were talking about their hobbies and stuff.

"Brad..?"

"Yeah..?"

"Do you see what I see?"

"A smiling Joy and a smiling Tristan who are cuddling on my cough?"

"Uhmm well yeah, that."

"Yes I see what you see." We looked each other in the eyes and just smiled and hugged. Knowing that our best friends had a thing for each other and that they're both happy.

"Yo Brad?" Tristan shouted.

"Yeah?" He answered back.

"CAN I PLEASEEEE STAY OVER TONIGHT?!!" Tris shouted louder.

"Wow Tris, you don't have to shout about it." Brad said when he walked to Tristan.

"Sorry mate, but is it okay? Is Joy sleeping here too by the way?" Tris suddenly asked.

"Yeah, I asked Brad already, why?" I said back.

"Oh uhm, maybe Joy and I can sleep here in the living room and I can comfort her a little bit more.

Then we aren't bother you guys anymore and you can continue with moaning." He smirked and looked at Brad. Oh god, he knew that Brad moaned when he had him on the phone, so embarasing.

"Well thanks Tris.." Brad said when they were walking trough the door.

Brad and I were going upstairs and said goodnight. Our mood was totally distroyed, because all of this drama. I think I'm gonna ask Joy everything tomorrow, so she can calm down a bit right now with Tristan. Brad snapped me out of my thoughts when I stared at the door while I sat on his bed.

"Alex, are you okay?" He asked a bit worried.

"Yeah, I'm sorry, it's just.. I'm worried about Joy. I think her stupid boyfriend abused her, cause she never wanted to show me her arms and she put a lot of make up on. I have the feeling that she broke up with him and that he just punched her or something. She looked so scared Brad when I saw her at the station." I cried on Brad's shoulder.

"Don't worry Alex, she's safe with us now. She can stay as long as she want, or need." He hugged me sideways and kissed my cheek.

He pulled away and looked in my eyes. He wiped the tears away from my cheeks and kissed me on the lips.

"I love you Alexandra, you mean everything to me." He said and he leaned in.

"I love too Bradley, you're my everything." And I crashed my lips on his.

"So, what do you want to do?" I said when I pulled away.

"I know exactly what we can do." He smirked.

I punched him in a friendly way and sat on top of him with my legs on each side of him. I kissed him passionately. He kissed me back and I was grinding on him. Feeling that he became harder. I pecked him on the lips and walked away to put my pj's on. He looked at me with a puppy dog face and he was fake crying. I laughed so hard that I fell on the ground when I walked out of the bathroom in my pj's.

"YOU TEASE!" He screamed and ran to the bathroom, knowing exactly what he was doing.

When he came back I walked to him and leaned in, but he moved his head quickly so I kissed the door instead of him. He grinned and jumped on bed.

"Payback's a bitch." He smirked. At these moments I'm asking myself, why do I love this boy? O yeah, cause he's perfect. I smiled to myself and he noticed, cause he was looking confused.

"Why are you smiling love." He asked.

"Just thinking about why I love you." and now I was the one who was grinning.

"Okay, if you don't love me then you can leave." He said in a serious tone.

"Oh." Was all I could say, because he sounded really serious.

And suddenly he bursted out in laughter.

"Okay I'm sorry baby, we have to stop this stupid conversation and all that sarcastic shit, cause you know that I love you." And he quickly pecked me on the lips.

"I love you idiot." I said.

"I love you too dumbass, shall we sleep baby?" He smirked.

"Yes we shall grandpa." Wow I laughed at my own joke. It was so bad oh my god.

He kissed me and we drifted of to sleep.

-----------------------------

OMG I HAVE MORE THEN 500 READS AND I'M ALMOST CRYING TYSM EVERYONE!!! PLEASE COMMENT FAMOUS PEOPLE WHO NEEDS TO BE IN MY FANFIC.

XXXXXX