12. Sleepover

After our dessert we were cleaning everything up. I took a plate and washed all the chocolate off. This date was perfect. Brad, The Arctic Monkeys and this amazing buffet full of deserts! Brad is so amazing, and I think I' m falling for him. Well.. I don' t think that, I know for sure that I'm falling for him. He's just so sweet amd perfect and just everything that someone could wish for. I'm so lucky, oh my god. But why did he picked me? I guess it's just destiny.

"Brad?" I whispered.

"Yes Alex?"

"Why me?"

"What do you mean?" He said a bit in a shocking tone.

"Why am I so lucky to be here with you?" I said with a small grin.

"Well, I don't know, maybe it's just destiny." He winked, wow, this boy could read my mind or something.

I grinned and he walked to me.

"Alex?"

"Yes Brad?"

"Why are you so perfect?"

When he said that I didn't know what to answer back and I just crashed my lips on his.

He immediately kissed me back, but I knew that he was a bit shocked by this action. I feel him smiling in the kiss and the kiss deepend. He cupped my face and I put my hands on his. He pushed me carefully to the wall and rested his hands on my waist. I put my hands by his neck and pulled him closer.

Suddenly something felt on the floor. We pulled away and looked to the way where the noise came from. And then we saw it. It was Jesse. She sat on the table and we saw a broken plate on the floor. Brad and I looked to each other and we burst out of laughing. We gazed in each others eyes and he pecked me on the lips. After that he walked to the broken plate to clean it up. The whole house was silent, but it wasn't an awkward silence, it was just a silence cause we had to catch some breath from the make out session.

I blushed by the thought from a few minutes ago. And suddenly Brad stood in front of me. Just a few inches away. He leaned in and so did I. We closed our eyes, but then we heard the doorbell. We opened our eyes and Brad rolled his eyes with a small smile on his face. He walked to the door and I heard 3 different voices.

"Guys you are idiots." I heard Brad laughing in the hallway.

"So, how was your date with mrs. Simpson?" That was Tristan, for sure.

Brad was thinking about his answer, so I popped my head out of the corner and looked Tristan in the eyes.

"Oh shit, she was still here. Did we ruin anything?" Said Tristan directly when he saw me.

"No, you guys didn't ruin anything." I walked to the door and Brad intertwined our fingers.

"Uhm, should we go? Cause I think you guys are busy and...." Connor said.

Brad looked at me, waiting for my answer.

I shook my head and said that they could stay.

"So that means..... MEGA SUPER SLEEPOVER!!!!!!" James said, he was a little a little bit too enthusiastic.

"If you're okay with that." Said Brad to finish James' sentence.

"Of course, this day couldn't be better right?" I said with a huge smile on my face.

I had to go to the toilet, so I excused myself and went to the bathroom. When I walked back I saw 2 single mattresses and a tent made out of blankets. I heard a few voices so I listened carefully.

"I'm so sorry Braddiebaby, that we disturbed your little make out session with your gurl." Said Tristan in a baby voice. I smiled to myself when I thought back, again.

"So did you asked her?" Asked Connor.

"No I haven't, I'm waiting for the perfect timing you know. So not with you guys near us."

"But are you scared or something Brad? That she refuses you?" James asked

"Well.. I don't know, I really like her you know, and James, you know that I'm not scared of anything." Brad said full with confident.

This is the perfect timing, I'm gonna scare those bitches.

I walked to the tent and screamed and shook the whole tent up and down.

I heard the boys screaming as little girls, and maybe Brad screamed the loudest.

I stopped and looked at them. Their faces were priceless. I was laughing on the floor, but then I saw four faces above me. "Shall we?" I heard Brad saying.

"We shall!!" Said the boys.

They all attacked me with pillows and Brad tickled me. I laughed so hard and I couldn't get up. So I couldn't run away. The boys stopped with the pillows cause they were laying everywhere on the floor. So they helped Brad and they all tickled me.

"Brad!!! Stop!!! Omg guys, please, I can't breathe."

"Just give me one reason to stop." Brad said while he stopped, but the other boys continued.

"Here's your reason!" I cupped his face and crashed my lips on his.

The boys stopped with tickling and were sitting on the cough.

Brad was now lying on top of me. So I took my chance and grabbed a pillow. I punched Brad with it and pushed him away and he was now lying next to me. I stood up and walked to the kitchen to drink some water.

I grabbed a glass and I felt two hands around my waist and a head on my right shoulder. Of course it was Brad, so I turned around and pecked him softly on the lips. I walked away with my glass and I sat on the cough next to Connor.

"You're awesome!" He said and high-fived me.

Brad walked out the kitchen and sits next to me. His hair is everywhere and he looked all sweaty from tickling me and our kiss.

"So, that's what you look like after sex." I thought.

"Well, yeah, maybe, you can compare me when it's time." He winked.

"Omg did I just said that out loud?! Omfg.. No that's not what I meant." But I was already to late for excuses and saw a grinning Brad next to me.

We decided to watch a movie so we picked out a dvd and I grabbed some snacks out of Connor's bag.

"This is gonna be a long night." I said, smiling while I was looking at Brad.

------------------------------------

Well okay, omg, this is the longest chapter I ever wrote. I hope that I can write longer chapters after this one.

Love you guys

Xx