13. Truth or Dare?

The movie was finally ended and almost everybody felt asleep, except for me and Brad. Tristan was laying on the cough. And Connor & James on the mattresses. Brad and I ended up for the television on the ground.

"So.. Everybody's asleep, and it's 8 PM, so should we order pizza and share one?" Brad said.

"Yeah that's okay, I'm just gonna take some money from Connor, James or Tristan." I said, waiting for a reaction from one of the boys. And immediately everybody was awake and ran to their bags looking in their wallet if I took their money. I burst out laughing and Brad laughed along.

"Ha Ha Ha, really funny Alex." said Tristan sarcastically.

"Okay, everybody's awake, should we order pizza?" I asked.

"YESSSSS!!!!" were their reactions.

We ordered our pizza's and we were bored, so we sat on the cough and wanted to play a few games.

"So, let's play Truth or Dare." James said smirking.

"Yeah, let's do it!!!" we all answered.

T: Brad, Truth or Dare?

B: Truth I think..?

T: You're such a girl, no offense Alex. Okay.. Uhm.. If Alex liked straight hair on guys, would you straight your hair for her? And then always having straight hair while you're dating her?

B: Seriously Tris.. This question?! Well, uhm.. I don't know, I really like Alex of course so.. Yeah, maybe I would straight my hair for her, but when she's not around me then I want my curls back.

Everybody burst out in laughing, and I just smiled to Brad.

B: Okay, enough laughing, Jems, Truth or Dare?

J: Uhm.. I'm choosing Dare.

B: MWWUAHHAHAHA!!!!

J, C, A, T: Brad..? Are you okay?

B: Yeah I' m fine, okay James, go to Alex' room and take your shirt off and put one of her bra's on and put a pic of you in it on instagram and twitter.

Brad was laughing like a girl and James ran out of the room upstairs to my room, looking for a bra.

I ran immediately after him. "JAMESSSS I'LL GET A BRA FOR YOU BUT DON'T YOU DARE LOOK IN MY SUITCASE!!!! He already found one and put it on. He also wore one of my panties. "James omg..." was the only thing I could say. I ran downstairs and jumped on Brad who was playing on his phone.

"Alexandra are you serious? I was in the middle of Tap The White Tiles!!"

I hate my name Alexandra, but when Brad says it, it feels more natural and it sounds good. I love it when he calls me Alexandra.

"Well Bradley, yes I'm serious, cause James is also wearing my panties!!!"

"Hello young fellas, Connor, you're looking good today, and Tristan your hair is so fab, Brad you're so hot omg and Alex.. Girl.. You're so beautiful, omg I love you." James said in a girl voice.

We were all kind of shocked how he looked, he filled up his bra with toilet paper and he was wearing a wig. It looked fab. James and I took a few selfies and a Instagramvid so I posted it.

"With ma girlfrienddddddd!! Uhummm, Alex is one of my besties omg. I love you so much." "Awwww Jamie!! I love you toooo."

James reposted it and tagged my user in it. Immediately I had 300 more followers. Well, that was quickly.

We showed the other boys our beautiful video and we continued the game.

J: ALEXXXXXX !

A: Yes James?

J: Truth or Dare!

A: Dare I guess?

J: Sweet, well, uhm, okay, let me think.

Give Brad a lap dance and let us film it and you have to do it on the song Grind on Me.

A: James are you serious?

B: Yeah are you serious? Not that I don't like it obviously.

A: You're such a perv Brad.

I said while I kissed him on the lips.I thought about the dare from James and thought, why not? So I sat on top of Brad with my legs on each side and gave him a lap dance. All the boys took their phones and recorded it and Connor was searching for the song Grind on Me. When he finally founded the song, I stopped and quickly pecked Brad on the lips.

"Omg Alex...." Brad said.

"What's wrong?" I asked innocent, cause I immediately knew what the problem was.

"Well.. uh.. you turned me on.. a lot." He said while his cheeks were glowing.

The boys were smirking at me and they suddenly said that they were tired, so they wanted to sleep. Everybody founded their spot, except for me and Brad.

"Should we sleep in my bed? We can't sleep here cause these dicks are taking all our space. But only if you want of course, I can sleep in the spare room and you can sleep in my room."

"Oh, no it's okay." I winked while I kissed him softly.

I walked first and I wanted to take Brad's hand, so I reached behind me without looking and suddenly I heard Brad moan.

"Brad? What's going on?" I said.

"Well.. You wanted to take my hand don't you?" I nodded.

"Baby.. That was not my hand." He said while I was looking where my hand was.

"Omg Brad I'm sorry..!" I said, but I couldn't stop laughing.

"Shut up and go to my room." He said with a small grin on his face.

---------------------

Omg I've never updated so quickly!! I hope you all enjoyed the "sexual" things here. I don't know why I wrote that. It's just in every fanfic has to be some smut you know. Okay lol,

Byeeee xx