22. Brad he wanted to kill you !!

EVERYBODY PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR NOTE AT THE END! IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS CHAPTER AFTER READING IT !!

~~~ Recap ~~~

"Brad? Mate? Are you okay?" I asked.

He didn't move, so we all looked at the direction where he was looking at.

And there we saw it.

It was a man with a gun, pointed at Brad.

Everybody in the whole restaurant froze and the man came closer.

"Good evening mr. Simpson, what are you doing with my daughter?" He said.

"DAAAADD?!" Alex screamed.

~~ end recap ~~

Alex POV

No.. This isn't happenening.. It's my dad.. But he's dead.. Right? My mum shot him in his chest! And I was with her when she did that!

~~Flashback~~

I came home from school and I was 9. My mum and dad argued of course when I entered my house and my mum flipped! My dad's last words were: "I love you Alexandra, I'll see you soon."

And with that my mum pulled the trigger over and killed my dad. I ran outside and I was on my way to the police station, but my mum already grabbed my arm and walked to our house.

When I entered the house again everything was gone. Dad was gone, the blood, everything.

~~ end flashback ~~

Since then I had to stay at my mum's house, cause I didn't had another choice and they didn't had evidence that my mum killed my dad. But how? How is he alive?

"Dad... H-h-how... Why.. Why are you alive?! I thought you w-w-were d-d-dead..?" I stumbled and he looked in my eyes.

"Well I'm not dead Alexandra. As you can see, I have a gun pointed at this fella and I'm a bit busy." He smirked, I can't believe it, is this my dad?! The caring and loving dad? Who was the only one who actually raised me?

"Dad.. Don't.. Don't do it, okay, I love him.." I cried.

Brad took my hand under the table and I looked at him, he didn't move, he only could look at the gun.

Everybody in the restaurant looked at us and were terrfied.

I heard sirens and I saw a police car. Dad put the gun down and walked outside to the officers. But before he went outside he said: "I'm sorry Alexandra, for everything and I'm sorry for Bradley."

He looked at Brad and then looked at another direction outside. He stepped in the car and suddenly they were gone.

I looked at Brad and he looked at me. I pulled him immediately in a hug. I hold him tight and we almost squeezed each other. Everybody was hugging each other, glad that they were all okay.

When we pulled away after or 5 minute hug Brad wiped my tears of fear away.

"It's okay, we're fine now." He said and kissed me on the lips. Not just a passionate kiss, but also a kiss with full of emotion and lust.

"I love you Brad." I said when we pulled away.

"I love you too Brad."

"But.. Wait.. How did he know that we were here? How did he know you? Why was he still alive?" I said and cried harder.

"I don't know.." Was all that Brad could say, still in shock of this all.

"Brad I need answers..." I said.

"I know, shall we go? Just away from everything? Come, we're going to the airport okay?" He said and took my hand.

"We shall Brad." We walked with everybody out of the restaurant and I looked behind me, everytime when I took a step.

Everybody asks Brad if he was okay, and he's just saying, I'm fine. But I know he wasn't fine. Suddenly a man who he doesn't know is holding a gun in front of him, pointing at him(!), knows his name, and is the "dead" dad of his girlfriend. Of course he wasn't okay.

We stepped into a cab and I looked one more time behind me before I also stepped in the cab. I looked at the direction where my dad was looking at before he stepped into the police car.

"Oh no.. QUICK GO IN THE CAR!! NOW!!!!" I screamed and we all jumped in the car. Just when I closed the door I heard a gun shot and it hit the window.

We drove away to the airport and suddenly Joe was their with a van full of suitcases.

"Joe we have to go, right now, it doesn't matter where, but we have to go!" I screamed in panick.

They all took their suitcases and Joe had flight tickets for us all. I didn't know where we were going, but I didn't care. I needed to go out of Birmingham.

We were in the airplane and I sat next to Brad. Nobody said anything, before we were in the airplane.

"It was my mum." I suddenly said.

"What? When?" He asked.

"When we sat in the cab and we heard a gunshot and our window was broken.. My mum wanted to kill me Brad! And my dad wanted to kill you!" I screamed.

"Baby, it's okay. I'm fine and so are you, come here." He put my head on his chest and I snuggled up to him.

"But wait.. How did everybody got their suitcases all packed and stuff?" I asked.

"Brad told us that we had to pack our bags and suitcases. Just in case. For emergencies you know, that we easily could go to the airport. And I texted Joe that it was a emergencie. So he immediately booked some tickets and raced with his van and our suitcases to the airport." Tristan said.

"Oh.. Okay.." Was the only thing I could say.

"I'm sorry guys.. I'm still in shock that my mum set this all up. Now everything makes sence. My mum knew about us Brad! She knew that she didn't kill my dad, she just used him. To kill us.. To make me unhappy.." I cried again, on Brad's shoulder.

"Shhh, it's okay. I'm here for you. Your dad is in jail and I'll make sure that your mum also goes to jail okay?" Brad said, and kissed my head to make me calm down.

"Okay." I said and I cried my heart out on his shoulder. I cried gently, so I didn't disturb the other passengers.

------------------------------

Well.. Okay.. Omg.. This chapter was so hectic and with so many guns!!! Well to make it all clear I'm gonna make a little set up list 😂

- Alex' dad was killed by her mum, but he survived.

- her mum threatened Alex' dad and he couldn't go away cause Alex' mum has connections everywhere !

- Alex' mum gave her dad an assignment to kill Alex and Brad.

- Alex' mum kept an eye on her and saw that she was happy, she saw that she was with a boy. So she did some research and saw that that boy was Bradley.

- When she realized that Alex' dad couldn't take everything anymore in the restaurant she saw that he was brought to the police station. And she saw that everybody jumped in a cab. She saw that Alex looked her one more time in her eyes and then she pulled the trigger off, but she missed. She hit the window cause Alex jumped in the car, just before the shot.

I hope everything's a bit clearer right now!

AND OMG I HAVE REACHED 1K VIEWS AND I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT I AM SO HAPPY WITH IT !! TYSM EVERYBODY!!