23. Dear Diary 2

Dear Diary,

I'm sorry that I haven't written in you for ages.

I just don't get it.. Well, let's start at the beginning. A few weeks ago I walked in a park and I met Brad. My boyfriend now. My mum was on vacation for a few months she said, so she left me alone.

When me and my friends were going out for dinner, Brad was silent. I didn't know why, but he just didn't moved.

And apparently I saw my dad! He stood in front of Brad with a gun! Dad was dead right ?! Yeah !! How is he alive ?!

It's just so hectic right now and I couldn't take the pressure anymore. Me and my friends raced to the airport cause apparently my parents wanted to kill us.

We are now in the airplane and I still have no idea where we are going. Everybody's asleep except me, that's why I'm writing in you again.

My dad is now in jail.. And I don't know where my mum is, but she's still out there.

I'm scared.. But I'm glad I have Bradley.

I think Brad's awake, so I'm gonna stop writing.

Bye,

x Alex

I stopped writing and put my diary away, so Brad couldn't see it.

"Well hello sleeping beauty." I said when Brad opened his eyes.

"Hey babe, how are you?" He said with a raspy voice, which was incredibly sexy.

"So you like my morning voice love?" He smirked.

"Oh my god, did I say that out loud?" I said and put my head in my hands out of embarrassment.

'Aww, it's okay. I think it is cute." He winked.

I blushed and just lied my head on his shoulder.

"I love you so much Alex." Brad whispered in my ear.

"I love you too Brad." I whispered back and gazed in his eyes.

We were about to lean in but then we were rudely interrupted by someone who was screaming.

Tris.

"WE ARE LANDING LOVEBIRDSSSSS!!!" He screamed.

I just laughed and looked out the window. I saw palm-trees and everybody was wearing summer clothes, but it was very cold back in Birmingham. Where are we? And then it hit me.

"Brad.. Do I think where we think we are?!" I looked at him.

"Yeah baby, we are in Hawaii!!!!!" He yelled and hugged me.

"Oh my god.. This was one of my dreams! How did you know?" I said to him.

"I have my people." He winked.

"It was Joy wasn't it." I laughed.

"ALEXX YOU RUINED MY MOMENT." He said and laughed with me.

"Okay let's go babe." I said and took my handbag.

We walked out of the airplane and stepped in the private bus who was waiting for us to bring us to the airport.

When we were in the bus I could clearly see who were with us. Veronique, Niall, Joy, Inez, Joe, Dean and the losers James, Connor, Tristan and last but not least, Brad. I know I didn't know Veronique and Niall for a long time, but I have the feeling that they already are part of our family.

We arrived at the airport and searched for our suitcases. Then with a private bus (again) to a hotel. It was beautiful!

We stepped out of the bus and just stood there, staring at the hotel.

"Okay well Alex, we already have all the room mates chosen and stuff so here it is." Joe said and handed me a piece of paper.

- Connor and Inez

Well of course.

- Brad and Alex

Okay, yeah great.

-Tristan and Joy

Yeah I'll talk to her later.

-Niall, Veronique and James

Uh oh.. I know how James is with her and I know that he liked that girl Ems, Emile, or something. O yeah Emily! So it isn't a big problem for him I think.

And the last one were Joe and Dean.

"So is it okay that we're sharing a hotel room?" Brad asked when we made our way into the hotel.

"Of course! Why wouldn't I." I winked and kissed his cheek. He just laughed to himself and looked at the ground. He was blushing.

"Awwww baby come here." I said and give him a hug.

"Oh my god Alex, come on." He laughed, pulled away and pecked me on the lips.

"Will be continued." He smirked and walked away with our cases.

All our rooms were on the same floor, cause that was easier for meet-ups and stuff. Our room was next to the elevator.

When I arrived at our room I saw Brad who's unpacking his suitcase. Well that was weird?

"Brad..? Are you ok?" I asked.

He laughed and said :"Yes I'm okay Alex." And winked.

"But why are you unpacking your suitcase? You never do that. And when you want to do it, you're lazy again and throw all your clothes on the floor instead hanging your clothes up in the closet." I said.

"Okay you got me.. But I just wanted to find something."

"Like what?"

He walked back to his suitcase and pulled a box out of it with. He walked towards me and gave it to me.

"Like this, open up love." He grinned.

I opened the box and saw a necklace with a small heart on it. Brad picked it up and put it around my neck. He locked it and kissed me in my neck. I turned around and gave him a big hug.

"I just want to make you happy."

"Brad.. I am happy, without all the gifts and stuff I'm still happy! Just because I'm with you!" I said and cupped his face with my hand.

I leaned in and before we knew it we had a full make-out session.

We walked to the bed, still with our lips connecting, and Brad picked me up and laid me down on the bed.

Just when everything was going to be a bit heathen we heart a few voices nearby our door.

Suddenly the door slammed open.

"Wtf?" Brad and I yelled at the same time.

---------------------------------

Hey everybody,

Omg sorry for the late update, I published it yesterday, but Wattpad did weird and took it off... SO HERE IT IS :)

This was just a filler chapter so yeah, nothing's special.

Hope you enjoyed my story so far.

Btw have you all seen the Cecilia music video? And the twitcam? It was hilarious.

But okay byeeee xx