Chapter 3

Credit to my girl Fajita13 for doing this amazing cover page! Love your work!
***********************
     My eyes open slowly as a groan leaves my lips. My head begins to pound and my body screams in pain. A bright light shines down on me causing me to hiss at the brightness. Wanting to rub my eyes, I try to lift up my hand but it refuses to move. I try my other hand and it won't budge either.

     Looking down through squinted eyes, my eyes soon fly open as my wrists and ankles are handcuffed to a wooden chair. My chest rises and falls in a fast matter as my eyes scan over my body to see if my clothes are still on. Sighing in relief, I calm down a little at the sights of my outfit I'm still wearing.

     Blinking a few more times, I try to clear my vision as my eyes dart around the dark room. I know I'm not at home which only causes me curse under my breath.

     I hear the faint sound of chuckling coming from the dark and I dart my eyes towards it. Three bodies emerge from the dark as their eyes remain on me. "What's wrong? You've never seen a girl before?" I snap at them.

     "Watch that tone. You're lucky that you're even alive." A voice says and I recognized it that very second. Angelo.

     "What do you want, Angelo?" I sigh with an eye roll before leaning back into he wooden chair. The scratchy wood rubbing against my skin.

     Stepping out of the dark, a twisted smirk plasters itself on Angelo's lips as Massimo and Gianluca stand by his side. "I want answers."

     "Well, you're not getting any so I suggest you let me go bef—" I'm cut off by laughter.

     "Before what?" Angelo chuckles. "Before you kill us all?" Continuing to laugh he steps towards me, placing his hands on my forearms, squeezing them tightly. "Should I remind you who has you hostage?" He challenges me, making me bite my tongue to prevent any words from coming out.

     Turning around, he looks at the two guys. "Get me my tools." They both nod and walk out of the room. Ten minutes pass, and the two boys return with a black suitcase each. Another boy enters the room and places a pullout table on the left side of the room; just besides me.

      Once the table is up, he exits the room and closes the door behind him. Gianluca and Massimo place the suitcases on the table and step back just as Angelo moves forwards. The sadistic smile on his face causes me to shiver as he opens the first case. Going through it, he turns away and moves to the second case.  Throwing the case open, he rummages through it before smiling proudly. "Ah. Yes." He pulls out a torch. A damn torch.

     I gulp down my fear as he takes out a pocket knife hidden in his back pocket. Leaving both cases open, he approaches me with a devilish look on his face. "Oh, this is going to be fun" His devilish smile grows as he lights the torch. "So, tell me Fionia. By any chance, do you have a boyfriend?"

     Confuse by his question, I mumble a no and look down at my heels. Hearing him chuckle, makes my head snap up to glare at him. Angelo continues to chuckles as he holds the pocket knife over the torch flame. Scrunching my eyebrows at him I ask, "What are yo—" but before I could finish my sentence, the hot knife stabs itself in my left thigh.

     Blood drips down my thigh as how hard he stabbed me. My screams takes over the quiet room as it encourages him to push he knife deeper. Pain evident in my voice as blood continues to poor out. Tears form in my eyes but I refuse to let them fall; I need to show them that I'm strong.

     Biting down on my bottom lip, I try to stop the quivering but it's no use as a single tear rolls down my cheek. On instinct, my eyes dart towards Gianluca. He stares at me for a split second before turning away. "Now, why did you come to my club last night?" Angelo demands, while pulling the knife out of my left thigh.

     Letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding, I breathe in and out trying to control myself. I didn't respond and continue to work on my breathing. Blood spills out even more now that the knife is gone, causing the pain to increase. "Answer me or else I will stab you again!" The devil growls, already placing the knife above the flame.

     The sting of the knife is still fresh in my skin but I remain silent as I bite down on my bottom lip. I refuse to answer his questions. "Very well." Angelo sighs out with a sick smile on his face. "More fun for me." He brings the heated knife down on my right thigh making me scream even more. He lightly chuckles as he brings the heated pocket knife down to my other thigh. Making me scream once more.

***

     I'm breathing heavy as Angelo pulls the knife out of my thigh for the sixth time now. "I will be back tomorrow." He growls while taking a cloth from the black suitcase to clean his pocket knife. My head spins as I let my eyes close. "Massimo, make sure to un-cuff her before you leave. I don't need her dead—well yet." I can hear the smirk in his stupid voice as footsteps make its way towards me.

     My head suddenly gets pulled up roughly. The devils eyes bore into mine as he smirks at me. "I would give up if I were you." I say breathlessly.

     "And why might you say that?" Angelo questions, his eyes dancing with amusement.

     Still out of breath, I try to calm my heart beat and ignore the spots i'm suddenly seeing. "Because I will never tell you anything. Even if you held a knife to my throat or had a gun pointed to my head, I will never go against nay family...." Spitting at Angelo, my eyes dart towards Gianluca as I smirk lightly. "Unlike other people I know."

     "Watch your mouth princess." Gianluca bites at me as he steps forwards. "I can make you scream my name if I wanted you to." A sexy smirk plasters itself on his face as I roll my eyes. A look like that can cause any girl to fall to her knees but not in my case. Not anymore

    Growling at him, I put my attention back on Angelo who is watching my every move. "The Black Widows will always be cowards. The Blood Hounds will rule all" I spit in his face once more. Anger clearly showing, Angelo slaps me hard across the face and leaves the room with Gianluca following close behind him.

     Massimo comes up to me and un-cuff me, but before leaving he picks me up. Placing me gently against the wall in the corner of the room, he hands me a small smile. "Fall asleep here. It'll be much more comfortable than in that chair. Trust me."

     "Thank you." Offering him the same smile he gave me, Massimo nods in response before moving away and heading towards the big grey doors at the front of the room. Staring down at my bloodied up leg, the need for sleep takes over me.

     Getting comfortable on the cement floor, I use my right arm as a pillow and pull my legs up to my chest. Pain shoots throughout my entire body and the minimal amount of clothing I have doesn't help the cause. Taking in a deep breath, I close my eyes allowing sleep to take over.

     My eyes quickly shoot open as the sound of a door opening rings throughout the room. It feels like seconds ago I just closed my eyes—and it probably was.

      Moving my eyes towards the front of the room, they slowly land on a smirking Gianluca. Oh god. I think that just made him ten times hotter. Silently curing under my breath, I can't help but watch as he glides towards me. Don't fall for his hotness... even though we both know he's delicious.

     A slow smile creeps up on my face as I shake my head in amusement. Oh, I'm so screwed.