Chapter 50

Running towards each other, I tighten my grip on my bat and start to swing. A giant scream comes out of my mouth as I swing my bat, knocking the first guy I see right in the head causing blood to come out of his mouth as he fall to the ground. That only seems to fire me up as I continue to knock men from left to right. All falling unconscious or in pain from my metal bat.

     A group of men who look a couple of years older than Ricky, come running towards me. Smirking at them, I hit the first guy over the head making him fall unconscious as blood quickly follows. The second guy comes at me with knives in his hands as he tries to cut me. Blocking each one of his strides, I'm able to hit him on his right side of his rib. A giant scream comes out of his mouth as the sound of bones cracking is heard. He quickly falls to the ground holding his bloody side but that only encourages me to hit him over the head. He quickly falls to the ground—most likely dead, as blood comes out of his skull. Oops.

      Smirking at myself, I feel something hard hit me on my side. Turning around quickly, another man stands there as he holds a long metal pipe pole. Where the fuck did this idiot find that? Swinging my bat at him, he blocks my swings as he quickly swipes me from under my feet. Losing balance, I fall on the ground as I feel all the air in my lungs leave my system.

      Trying to catch my breath, it quickly gets cut as the metal pipe is placed on my throat cutting all air circulation. I grab the pipe and try to push it off my throat, but the big guy is sitting on my chest while putting all his energy and strength into killing me.

     Leaving my left hand on the pipe, I reach around for my bat but can't find it. That causes me to panic. There has to be something else I could use! My panic state only grows as I reach around for the bat with my left hand. Still. No where to be. Shit. Shit. Shittt!!

     My head begins to feel light as my eyes begin to go to the back of my head. My right hand continues to look around for my bat, that is until the realization hits and the feeling of my gun in my boot reminded me of an easier way out. Stretching far enough to reach for my boot, I pull out my gun and cock it before putting a bullet through the guys chest. His blood splatters all over my face, but I'm immune to it as I push the dead body off of me. The warm and welcoming feeling of air filling my lungs puts a smile on my face. After a couple of minutes, I manage to get up and sigh as a smile makes it way to my face once more. Looking down at the body, I see that he's still not dead.

     Looking around for my bat once more, I find it a couple of feet away from the second guy. Grabbing the bat, I begin to swing it as an evil smirk makes its way to my face. Looking down the the guy who I just shot, I see his face turning a new shade of white as he struggles to get up. "Can't run my friend." I continue to twirl my bat.

     "You're going to hell! You little bitch!" He spits at me as blood comes out of his mouth.

     "Then tell the devil I say hi and that I'll see him soon." With that I swing my bat to the side of his head as he falls to the ground. Blood pours out of his ear and I seem to have cracked his skull. Shrugging my shoulders, I take a step back and quickly turn around to look for my dad.

     Only thing is that I find myself being faced with two big dudes with their guns pointed at me. "Time to die princess." The guy with the buzz cut hair says.

     The sound of two gun shots being fired makes me freeze but what puts a smile on my face the fact that those two guys fall to the ground with a bullet hole in both their throats. "Might want to rethink that option of yours buddies." Dad says as places his guns in his back pockets and wipes the blood off his face.

     "Thanks." Is all I say as dad gives me the look.

     "Gotta be careful sweetie." Nodding my head, I begin to wipe the blood off my bat. Looking around, dad looks back at me before nodding his head towards Angelo. "It's time." With that, he charges towards Angelo while I look for Gianluca.

     After scanning the crowd, I find Gianluca and his friends a couple of feet away from Angelo all which who are fighting our armed men and women. By the looks of it, we're winning.

     Smirking, I make my way towards them, but I'm soon stopped by a pair of arms who wrap themselves around my waist. The sudden feeling of my body being thrown in the air is all I feel as I land on the hard ground. A scream wasn't too far off either as I landed directly on my bat, my back hitting the hard metal.

     Groaning loudly, I roll to my side. A pair of muddy boots is what I'm faced with as my eye trail up to see who they belong to. A middle aged man stands there with a smirk on his face. Quickly lifting his boot, he brings it down on me while giving me more than enough time to move away from it. Grabbing the guys leg, I pull him back causing him to fall on his back. Crawling on him, I begin to punch him in the face. Once he's all busted and bloody, I reach over for my bat. Only problem is that it isn't there.

     "Looking for this?" A mans voice says as I look behind me to see a guy standing behind me. Looking around me, I see that I'm in a circle surround by these four built guys. Each one of them smirking down at me. "Time to suffer princess." The guy with brown hair says, who is also holding my metal bat.

     They start to move closer towards me as I think of a solution but it quickly disappears as the guy who was holding my bat soon has a knife sticking out of his chest. Blood splatters everywhere as the knife is quickly pulled out causing him to the fall to the ground. The sound of more bodies hitting the ground catches my attention as I look around me to see that all the guys who were surrounding me are now dead.

     A smile appears on my face as I see Ricky holding his giant Samurai Sword that has blood dripping from it. Ricky smiles at me and helps me up while handing me back my metal baseball bat. "We heard you needed a bit of help. So, what do you need boss?" He jokes.

     My smile grows. "Dad wants me to distract Gianluca long enough so that he could kill Angelo and win this war."

     "Then you got us." Ricky says as everyone nods their heads. "Seven against four. Easy."

     Smirking at him, I scan the crowd for Gianluca. His dark brown hair comes into actions as his dark brown eyes are looking for something; or should I say someone. "Gianluca Morteno! You're mine!" I shout as Gianluca hears me over the crowd of yelling people and looks at me. He smirks at himself, as he begins to walk towards us with his friends not too far behind.

      When we get within a closer rang to one another, we each begin to run. The faster we move towards each other, the faster one of us ends up dying. "Two on one! Leave Gianluca for me!" I shout to my friends as I run faster towards Gianluca.