Chapter 8

Fionia's P.O.V.

I wake up to the sun rays hitting my face. Groaning, I push my head further into my pillow. Sleep soon coming back to me, I listen to the pillows heart beat. Are pillows suppose to have a heart beat?

Removing my head from the object, I come face-to-face with a smiling Gianluca. Was he watching me sleep? Why am I on him? Last thing I remember was sleeping on my side of the bed. "Morning beautiful." He whispers in a husky voice as he runs his hand threw my long dark brown hair.

Why am I allowing him to do that? Is he secretly a witch? Or would that be a warlock? "No, I didn't spell you and why the hell would I be a warlock? I'm in a fucking Mafia!" He chuckles softly as my eyes widen.

"I said that out loud!" I squeak out as Gianluca nods his head. I mentally facepalm myself before groaning and smacking my head back onto his bare chest. The feeling of him chuckling vibrates onto me with make me smile lightly.

"Don't worry about it." He says, still running his fingers threw my hair. Pulling away from his embrace my eyes lock with his dark brown chocolate eyes. Nia seriously? You're supposed to be mad at him because he—uh, I don't remember but I know there's a reason why.

Clearing his throat, Gianluca pulls my attention. "So, I was thinking about what happened last night," He begins as he hands me a worried expression. "I wanted to tell you that even though things between us are bad and our past isn't any better—I just want you to know that I do care about you—Still care about you. And no matter what happens today, I will always care for you. Okay?"

Scrunching my eyebrows at him, I tilt my head to the side. "Luca, what the hell are you talking about?" Why did I call him Luca?

"I care about you and I'm sorry for what's going to happen today."

Getting off him, I plop down next to him. "Luca, what the fuck is going to happen today?"

He doesn't answer me. Instead he gets out of bed, grabs some clothes and gives them to me. Kissing my forehead lightly, his eyes gaze into mine. It causes an uneasy feeling to settle in my stomach. "Go get changed, we'll talk about it once we're out." Still unsure, I walk towards the chair which has my clothes from last night on it and take my underwear.

Heading towards the washroom, I close the door lightly behind me while looking at myself in the mirror. What was that about? I know that Anglo is going to torture me more today but what does he have in store for me that's even making Gianluca nervous? Looking through the clothes Luca gave me, I eye them cautiously. A pair of black joggers, black tight shirt and a black sports bra. When did he get these clothes? More importantly, when did he get a bra? Talking Gianluca's top and boxers off, I slip the new clothes on.

Quickly brushing my teeth with the toothbrush he placed for me, I wash my face and throw my hair into a high ponytail. Making my way out of the washroom and back out into the room, I throw the top and boxers on his bed. My eyes meet Gianluca's. He's wearing washed out jeans with a white shirt and paired it off with white and black adidas.

"Where did you get the clothes?" I ask him, gesturing to my new look.

"I sent Massimo to go to the store this morning to buy you a bra—"

"How did you get my bra size?" I ask, cutting him off.

"I checked your stripper's outfit. It has your chest size on it." He says with a shrug.

Nodding my head at him, I cross my arms over my chest. "How about the joggers and top?"

"Joggers are mine, the black top belongs to my mom." He says with another shrug. Nodding my head once more, he hands me a pair if black Adidas shows. "Here."