Chapter 11

Fionia's P.O.V.

The bedroom door swings open to reveal the four boys. I couldn't see their faces but I could see their feet. That's right, their feet. I don't understand why I chose to hide here. Have you not seen horror movies with the girl hiding under the bed always gets killed! My mind yells at me. But I'm not in a horror movie... well. At least I hope I'm not. I made sure to tie my hair and my body was straight. I don't want them to know that I'm here.

"Massimo, Vince, go check in the girl's bedroom to see if Nia's there—and check in their closet. They have a volt to hide in, in case someone breaks into the house. Passcode is their birthday, Mass you know it so, move!" Gianluca barks at the two boys. "France, let's start looking." Gianluca says to Francesco who scurries to the bathroom while Gianluca checks in the closet.

Minutes go by and they still haven't found me. I'm slightly relieved but worried at what they would do once they find me. Would they send me back to the basement and kill me? Massimo and Vince came back into the room a couple of seconds after they left. Both groups couldn't find me and are now really mad...oops. I smirk at their stupidity.

"Luca, we checked your sisters' room and your room maybe she's somewhere else." Vince suggests.

"Yeah! Like the restaurant." Francesco adds.

"Why the hell would she be there?!" Gianluca shouts.

"Dude, she went to the spa and then the hair salon. For all we know she could have done her nails and hair while hiding from us." Vince says.

"She probably did do that. She probably cut her hair to get rid of her split ends and changed her black nail polish to a nice and cool colour, like a light pink or something, but with a matte top coat." Gianluca says with a chuckle. I raise an eyebrow with a shocked impression on my face. How the hell does he know this? He wasn't there.

"Luca, you really do like her, don't you?" Massimo says.

I feel the bed sink a little, so I move to the back, quickly and quietly. "Yeah, I guess I'm still not over her."Gianluca sighs out.

"You think?!" Massimo says. Causing the bed to sink again. "Dude, you haven't gotten over her. You still like her. Since the day you saw her on your dad's hit list, to the days you saw her in the hallways at school, to begin more than friends, to the fun times you guys had then to the night at the party where she kicked your ass and you just fell for her even more—"

"Then to the day my dad threatened to kill her in front of me if I ever like her again." That causes Gianluca's side to dip even more.

"You may think that you don't like her and that you're only doing all those nice things to her to get information for your dad but when in reality, you just want to be with her because you still like- no love her!" Massimo rants. My jaw drops. Does he? He did? Huh? He was going to use me to get information about my gang and give it to his father. I've only been here two days and all this bullshit happens. I swear today has been the most stressful day of my life. Between running for my life, and being chased like a god damn animal—I think I need a break. I need a KIT-KAT. Ha! Oh, god. I'm using my dads jokes now, this is just sad.

"Dude! I was sixteen! I only cared about getting a hot girl like her into bed with me. My dad wanting her was a bonus because once I was done fucking her, I could hand her to him" Gianluca says, with annoyance in his voice.

"Two years ago, you would have said that because of your dad threatening you... and now that I'm thinking about it, after your dad confronted you, you just completely ignored her. You were too scared to confront her in he hallways to admit your true feelings to her because your dad would have your head on a stick. Well, it's two years later Luca, and Fionia got hotter! So, you better go get your girl, stop that stupid plan of yours—"