Chapter 29

This chap may be a little PG-13. But. I made sure to keep it on the down low.

Enjoy :)
*************************

After the girls left, I was left alone with Gianluca. Refusing to speak to him, I change Gossip Girl to Insatiable. It's the new Debby Ryan show. I'm almost done. Just one more episode left until I'm done the season.

     Gianluca steps out of the washroom and I notice that he changed into his grey joggers. Just his grey joggers. Now that I'm thinking about it, those joggers are probably his pyjama's. Scanning his body, its a bit wet from the shower he just took. Water drips from his hair down his face to his broad shoulders. My eyes make sure to scan his built chest and abs before gazing over to his sharp jaw line and full lips. Those beautiful lips that are smirking at me. Wait what?

     Blinking a couple of times, I stare at his face to see a giant smirk there as his chocolate brown eyes scan my body. Cleaning my throat, I look back at the television. Keeping my gaze on the flat screen, I could still feel his eyes on me before the bed dips.

     A light blush plasters itself on my face as I keep my eyes on the show. "Come on Nia. It's not embarrassing." Gianluca whines while I continue to ignore him.

     He groans loudly and the next thing I know the episode pauses. "Hey!" I yell, snapping my head towards Gianluca who's smiling at me with the remote in his hand. "Give it back!" I demand as I reach over for the remote but he switches it to his other hand, taking it further away from me.

     "Nope" Sending me a cheeky smile, he shuts the T.V as I huff in annoyance. "You're not watching T.V until you speak to me."

     "That's was still rude. Why the hell would you do that?" I whine in annoyance.

     "But I have your attention now, don't I." Luca smirks at me, putting the remote on the night stand on his side of the bed.

     Rolling my eyes, I begin to get comfortable in the bed. "Not anymore." Turning around, my back faces him as I stare out the window besides me. The dark night sky sends me calm vibes as I gently close my eyes.

     "Aw. Babe—"

     "Don't call me that." I snap, still keeping my back to him.

     "Well, someone's in a mood." He huffs. Getting out of bed, he closes the lights and gets back in.

     "Better fucking believe it." I mumble as my eyes remained closed.

     "Nia, turn around." He whines while rubbing my back. "Nia" He pauses for a couple of minutes before doing the most annoying thing possible. "Nia. Nia. Nia. Nia. Fionia. Fionia. Nia. Nia. Fioniaaaaaa"

    "Oh my god! Would you shut the fuck up!" I shout as I roll over. "What the hell do you want?"

     "I want you to talk to me." Luca pouts at me and moves closer. Wrapping his arm around my waist, I immediately push them off. "Please Fionia."

     "Speak." I snap, closing my eyes.

     "I was thinking," He starts and I hum in response showing him that I'm listening. "And I wanted to know if you meant what you said when you were talking to your friends."

     "Why?"

     "Just wondering."

     "Well," Opening my eyes, I keep them on the ceiling. "I did. I meant every word."