Negotiation

Rebecca's POV

I didn't acknowledge him as my mate yet, instead I went over to him to see what he wants. Before I could say anything he gave me a wink, which I did not respond to.

"So your my mate huh" The man spoke.

"What do you want?" I asked with a cold face.

"I'd like to speak to your Alpha" He spoke again.

"Your talking to her" I said making his eyes grow bigger.

"B-but thats impossible!" He spoke again making me annoyed.

Ugh what does this guy want?

"I don't have time for this, just speak to me what you wanted to talk about" I said.

"Alright. My wolf pack and another's are about to be in a war and I needed to know if we could have any assistance" He spoke.

"And why should I risk my pack's lives helping another's pack I don't even know?" I asked giving him a glare. I could see him gulp.

"Well uhh my Alpha needs help and we would be able to give you things when we win the fight. The only problem we have with the pack is that they have more numbers than us and if you joined then we wouldn't have to worry" He spoke.

"Plus I heard your pack was really strong" He spoke again before giving me pleading eyes.

"So your not the Alpha?" I asked ignoring everything he has told me.

"N-no I'm a beta, second in command" He said looking proud.

"Wow my mate is weaker than I am" I said coldly making him frown.

"Whats your pack's name?" I asked trying to figure out more information.

"Bangtan" He said.

"And whats the pack your having difficulties with?" I asked.

"Whitefire" He spoke once more.

"Alright listen, I'll look things over and contact you soon" I said as he got up from sitting.

"Thanks for your consideration" He said giving me a smile.

"Whats your name?" I asked ignoring his smile.

"Jimin, Park Jimin. And yours?" he asked.

"Rebecca Green" I told him.

We then both said our goodbyes and he left. I couldn't help but smile thinking I found my mate.

"Is the Rebecca I know smiling?!?" Jackson asked making me turn my attention towards him. I immediately went back to my straight face before telling my beta to get to work.

What am I going to do with you Park Jimin?

A/N: See what I did there, bangtan pack, hehe. Anyways I decided to add got7 to this story because why not