First Fight

Rebecca's POV

* Time skip 1 day*

Today was it, today was our first battle. It was suppose to happen around noon so I decided to let my warriors get a little more sleep then usual. We all ate breakfast in silence till I decided to say something.

"I trust that all of you can handle yourselves but if you are ever in a bad situation, remember to mind link each other. We are in this together and we will win. Don't doubt yourself and know your strengths. Lastly remember your agility. After Breakfast I want you guys to suit up and we will be heading to Bangtan territory" I said as I stood.

They all nodded and we finished breakfast. We were all on our way to Pack Bangtan but something didn't feel right. I smelled around to see if I could smell an unknown scent but smelled nothing. They couldn't be spying on us now with a war about to start, maybe I'm just getting paranoid. 

We got to the pack house and met up with Pack Bangtan's warriors. My strongest warriors introduced themselves meanwhile their pack did the same. They had many warriors but there were 5 who were stronger than the others. Their names were Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Taehyung, and lastly Jungkook. Along with Namjoon and Jimin they looked like a pretty strong pack, I wasn't worried.

"Nobody get themselves killed got that?" Namjoon said as everybody nodded. We went to the place were the fight was suppose to be but it was silent, something didn't feel right. "Everyone watch their backs" I said and we got closer.

"Nice of you guys to show up" I heard a familiar voice. 

It can't be.

I turned my position to where I heard the voice and there he was. Derrick. He was the one who fought with our pack years ago, the one who killed my parents. I was definitely going to kill him for what he has done to my pack. 

"I can't believe you became alpha, specially since your parents were weak" he said making my blood boil.

"Don't say anything against my parents, your not worthy enough to say anything about them" I spoke up angered. 

"Aw, you always had a temper, just like your father" He said and I was ready to fight. 

Derrick betrayed my pack. He used to belong to it before running away and coming back years later, only to fight. Hell, he was even considered family at the time. 

Namjoon came up next to me and that reminded me that I wasn't the only one about to fight but our two packs were.

"I'm not here to chat I'm here to fight so bring it on" I said with a growl.

"I'm way ahead of you" Derrick spoke. All of a sudden we could hear growls from the sides of us emerge and I knew this was going to be one battle. I need to kill him, not only for my pack but for killing our loved ones. 

Derrick made a move by turning into a wolf meaning that now everybody should be turning into wolves. All that could be heard was clothes tearing as everyone shifted. Everyone started to fight meanwhile I looked at Namjoon to let me be able to kill him. He nodded his head and went to attack else where.

I was able to mind-link Derrick since he used to be apart of my pack. 

"I'm going to kill you, you traitor" I linked him.

"It's funny, it's the same thing your father said to me" He linked back and I immediately lunged at him. We fought for quite some time. I was able to scratch him a couple of times as he was able to do the same to me. My wolf was surprisingly big but so was his.  

I was able to get on top of him. He was struggling but this was my time, I had him right here and I was about to end him. That's till something didn't feel right. I didn't know what it was so I looked around at everyone fighting and saw Jimin attacking a wolf. What Jimin didn't know is that there was a wolf behind him. 

A second later the wolf jumped on Jimin and I could see he was in danger. I immediately Jumped off of Derrick and onto the wolf that was about to kill Jimin. I bit its neck and looked back to the spot Derrick was but he was no longer there. I heard Derricks wolf howl seeing his pack retrieving for now. We won the first fight. 

I was happy that we won the first fight till I saw the battle field. There was blood and a couple of wolves on the ground. I saw one that looked familiar and ran to him. Please don't be dead. Please don't be dead. 

"Jackson are you okay?" I linked to him but got no response. 

I got to his body and saw that he was badly injured. 

"Jackson if you can hear me form back" I linked again. 

I saw him struggling to get up but he eventually did and switched to human form. Our medic then ran over to him healing the parts he could meanwhile I gave him a spare pair of clothes. 

"Everyone go back to where we met and get changed, this is just the beginning" I mind-linked everyone and they listened. I'm assuming Namjoon did the same as I saw his pack start to leave to.

A/N: Sorry for haventposting, I will be starting school in a couple of days so I'm preparing 😊