Problems

Rebecca's POV

It's been a couple of days since Jimin came over and my wolf wants to see him. I've been so busy with work that I've barely gotten any sleep. At least my beta can still crack jokes when we're working. 

"You know, people always ask me what I eat to become so hot so I'm just like, rice" He said as I snickered at him. 

"Hey do you have any information on pack Whitefire?" I asked.

"I know that their group likes to start fights with people, all they want it territory" he said and I sighed.

"Don't tell me they tried starting a fight with our pack" he asked annoyed.

"No but someone from pack Bangtan came over the other day and requested help to fight with them. I'm not sure what to do, they said they would give us resources if we won" I said.

I rubbed my temples and gulped my last bit of coffee. "If we start fighting with that pack it will be long term, not to mention we might loose some pack members" I stated.

As we were figuring out what to do someone frantically ran in my office. "Is there a reason why you decided to interrupt us?" I asked a pup who ran in.

I glared at him waiting for a response. I noticed that he also had a piece of paper in his hand. "I smelled someone from another wolf pack. I went outside to see who it was but all that was left was this" he said handing me the paper. 

"First thing, never go outside without anyone knowing your gone, thats how pups like you disapear" I scolded him.

"Second, thanks but never do that again. Seriously if someone catches you doing that again you are to be punished, got that?" I asked as he nodded his head and left. 

"What is it?" Jackson asked.

"It looks like a note" I said and I opened it up. 

To the alpha of Crimson Fangs,

I've heard your working with pack Bangtan.

We now declare war on you for working with them. 

You have been notified.

Sincerely,

pack Whitefire

"For f*cks sake" I said out of annoyance.

"What?" he asked as I handed him the letter.

"Someone from pack Bangtan must've told them something" Jackson said. 

"Looks like we will be paying pack Bangtan a visit" I said getting up from my desk preparing myself to leave. 

A/N: I know this chapter is kinda boring. This chapter is just setting up part of the plot.