Sharing the News

Rebecca's POV

I woke up and thoughts from last night flooded into my mind. I shook the thoughts away and went to take a shower. Once I was done I changed into a black tank top and black leggings. I finished my outfit with black combat boots and throwing my hair into a ponytail.

Some alphas like to dress "Professional" I like to dress into stuff I can fight in just in case anything happens. I checked the time to see it was 6 am. I left my bedroom to see Jackson coming over to me.

"There was another note left from pack wildfire" he stated making me anxious.

"What'd it say?" I asked as he handed me the note,

Dear Rebecca,

It's a shame that we have to fight.

If you join us take down pack bangtan

we will no longer be at war.

Think about it.

Sincerely,

Pack Wildfire

"Well they somehow know my name" I said casually.

"Your not taking this serious!" Jackson said at a whisper shout.

"Whats there to take serious about, I still wanna go to war with em" I stated.

"Have you even thought this through?" He asked.

"Yup, now lets eat before we have to start working" I said and he just scoffed. 

*Time Skip*

Jackson and I finished our breakfast and were now focused on other things.

"Gather everyone in the living room except pups" I spoke as Jackson went to fetch everyone.

Everyone started making their way into the room confused as to why they needed to be there. Finally everyone was there without pups but it seemed like everyone took forever. While I stood in the middle of the room, Jackson came and joined me. Now it was time for us to tell them whats happening.

"I'm not gonna sugarcoat things, we are going to war" I spoke as people became worried. "We will be working with another pack called pack Bangtan" Jackson then spoke. "Now we need all our warriors training more than ever. Any questions?" I asked.

I could see the disappointment on everyone's face. Specially since what happened last time we were in a war. 

"Why?" a older woman spoke up. It was Rose, a woman who's mate was killed during our last war. 

"Why must we go to war again? Do you not remember what happened to my mate, to your parents?" She asked.

I felt the pressure on me now, specially since she brought up my parents.

"Thats in the past now and the only thing we can do is move forward, when we win this war we will get supplies that will help us" I spoke.

"Thats what your father said to us" Another person spoke. This time it was a man named Ben. 

I started feeling anger but thats all these people know from war, that we lost and that we could loose again.

"Don't disrespect your Alpha" I spoke to the man.

"Just because you claim to be alpha doesn't make you one, what have you done for this pack!" The man spoke.

Alright, Now I'm angry.

"Hmm, I don't know the fact I made this pack stable again. The fact I take in wolves and make them strong. The fact that we are one of the strongest packs. Now tell me, when everyone was gloom from the loss, did you try to make a difference? did you try lifting people up even after what you saw? No, you didn't. I saw my parents die right in front of my eyes though I still took care of this wolf pack. Next time, don't you dare question me being an alpha, if you want to leave the door is right there" I spoke making everyone shocked.

But the thing is, they all knew I was right.

The man started to frantically apologize when I smelled a sweet scent.

When did Jimin get here?

A/N: Yeah go Rebecca, don't let no one disrespect you! Ooh and Jimin was there?