Secret Mic

Rebecca's POV

I woke up and got ready wearing my usual outfit, black leggings with a black tank-top. I then brushed my hair and brushed my teeth.

What do I have to do today?

Oh right I have to make sure my pack doesn't fall apart.

I went downstairs and make myself a breakfast drink before getting a workout in, surprisingly I woke up at 4 am so I had a bit of extra time.

I finished running on the treadmill and was wiping sweat off with a towel till I heard a voice from behind me.

"What are those on your neck?"

I turned around to see BamBam smirking at me.

"Aish why are you up, its 5 am?" I asked ignoring his question.

"Hey I can get early up too you know" he said before smirking again.

"So did you-" He started asking but I cut him off.

"I didn't do anything so I don't need to hear any dirty side comments from you" I said before walking out the room with BamBam following.

"Ay your no funnnn" he said making me shake my head and smile.

"I am glad you found your mate though" he said and I turned back to him giving him a questing face.

"Why?" I asked.

"Well ever since the incident happened I rarely saw you smile or laugh, It's like you always had your walls up" He said and I sighed.

"Yeah I know, I just didn't want to get too close with anyone in case things were to happen. I stepped up to be alpha because not only was I raised to be one, but I also want to protect my pack so thats what I set up to do" I said and he nodded.

"Yeah I know but you had shut people out, I'm glad the happier Rebecca is back again, I missed her" he said with a smile before leaving to go training I assume.

Maybe I did change when everything happened but I felt like it was needed. Maybe it's not a bad thing either that I found my mate.

(Sensitive moment coming up about abuse but it's kind of part of the story so sorry if anyone feels uncomfortable)

I had taken a shower and changed again then headed straight towards the room where Daisy was staying in. I had waited to talk to her and now its 9 am, she should be up by now.

I knocked on the door before entering.

"Morning Becca" She said before smiling.

"Morning Daisy" I greeted back.

"Can we talk?" I asked taking a seat next to her bed.

Daisy's condition was getting better although she had many bruises left on her body.