Can't Do This

Rebecca's POV

I started running towards the scent as it started to fade out. That meant they collected what they wanted to see and left.

"Dammit" I thought.

I heard a howl behind me knowing its Jimin trying to signal something to me but I ignored him. We weren't mated so we couldn't mind-link.  I increased my pace and the smell started getting stronger, it was definitely an enemy. I went full pace as I saw a wolf not to far away from me running. I  ran at my fastest pace and caught up surprising the wolf. 

I then pounced on him and we started to fight. It didn't take me long to get on top of him since I'm and alpha. I needed someone to help restrain him and thats when Jimin came on time. I growled at the wolf and he whimpered.

I then heard a couple of growls from behind me. I turned back to see 3 other wolves from our enemies pack. I could easily take them but I heard a howl from Jimin. I looked back at him and saw him look back at me then look back from where we ran from, I knew he wanted to leave. I needed to make a decision. 

I didn't want to start anything more so I backed away from the wolf I was currently on and growled at all of them before running past Jimin to get to my clothes. I got back and changed and by the time I was changed I poked my head out to see Jimin putting his last piece of clothing on.

"Why did you do that" Jimin asked.

"I don't know maybe because I wanted to see who was spying on us and you know, maybe capture them to get answers" I said and Jimin scoffed.

"answers to what?"Jimin asked.

"Things about their pack" I said but he scoffed again.

"What" I said crossing my arms.

"You just attacked that wolf and now their going to know. Plus that filthy wolf wouldn't tell us anything" he said annoyed.

"Don't you think I know that? Maybe its a message to not send f*cking spies out on us" I said getting angry.

"Don't question my decisions" I said in my alpha voice. 

I looked at Jimin and saw him nod his head looking down.

"This is why I can't do this, when anything starts to go right it just crumbles apart. I can't do this Jimin. Not now" I said before running off in human form. I just wanted to be alone. I wasn't weak but I just wasn't prepare for what was going to happen today, I need some time to think. I just needed to go back to my pack house. 

Jimin's POV

Jimin's POV

"Wait" I said but she was already gone. 

"Dammit!" I yelled.

And now she says she 'Can't do this', what does that mean?

Does she mean me being her mate?

Does she mean us being together?

I was annoyed at the wolves and had an attitude towards her and now she left.

Great job Jimin, great job. 

I sighed hoping everything will be okay in the future. Maybe she just needed time right now. I packed up all the picnic things and headed back to the pack house. 

A/N: School started for me so I will be a little more busy, I will try to update once a week. Also sorry this chapter is kind of short I just felt like it was right to end it here, also next chapter will also be short so that is why there will be a double update!