Hungover

Jimin's POV

"I'm.......I'm sorry" Rebecca spoke out making me confused. 

"Sorry for what?" I asked.

"For not being a good mate" She said making me shocked.

Man, how much did she drink tonight?

"You are a good mate" I said as I continued to rub her back.

"No, I am a terrible mate. The first time I saw you I ignored you as my mate. And I still try to ignore you. I just can't..... I can't be hurt anymore" She said making my heart break. What does she mean by anymore?

At this point she started crying. I pulled her into and embrace and she cried into my chest. "Rebecca what do you mean?" I asked. 

She pulled away and wiped her tears. "I don't want my loved ones getting hurt, I don't want to have my heart crushed in the end" she spoke and that really broke my heart. She began to sob again and I pulled her into my chest once more. 

"Stay the night" she mumbled and I hummed in agreement. Just gotta tell Namjoon.

"Hey I'm staying over at Crimson house tonight" 

"You dog!" Namjoon replied with.

"Stop being dirty" Was the last thing I mind linked with. 

After a while with her in my arms I could tell she fell asleep. I then scoped her up in my arms and placed her in her bed. 

"Goodnight" I said to her before I fell asleep on her couch. 

Rebecca's POV

Rebecca's POV

I woke up with a raging headache. I sat up and realized I was in my bed. I then looked at my sofa and saw Jimin sleeping.

Wait, why is Jimin sleeping on my sofa, wait why is Jimin here?!

I just rubbed my head and groaned. That is the last time I'm letting anyone convince me to have a drink. The worst part about last night is I can't remember much from last night.

 I remembered that I was laughing with my boys, then I was barfing my guts out while Jimin held my hair, and then I just woke up. I looked at my nightstand to see my alarm clock. And it's 6:30 am.

I groan once more before deciding to take a shower. I head into my bathroom and looked in the mirror. Ugh I look so gross.

I then took my shower and held my towel close to me before exciting the room. Jimin was still asleep and it was 6:50. I went to my closet and pulled out a black pair of leggings and a tank top, as usual. When I turned around I saw that Jimin was awake.

"YOU PERVERT" I yelled at him.

"I-I-I swear I just woke up. The only thing I saw was you standing there for like a minute" he said frantically. 

I glared at him before going to make my bed. "So uhh, why are you here?" I asked.

"Wait you don't remember?" He asked making me worried. I swear if I said something while I was drunk.

"No, did I say anything?!?" I asked a bit nervous. 

"Nope, just that you asked if I can stay over" he said making me let out a breath in relief.

"Dang the first fight is tomorrow isn't it?" He said making me more focused.

 "Yeah, I hope your warriors are as strong as mine" I spoke making him chuckle.

At that moment both of our stomachs rumbled in sync that made both of us laugh. All of a sudden Jimin's smile grew so big you couldn't see his eyes. 

"What?" I asked him

"What?" I asked him. 

"Nothing" he spoke but I know it was something.

"Tell me" I used my alpha voice and man the look on his face.

"It's just I never saw you smile before and its cute" He spoke. 

I turned around and took deep breaths. I could feel my cheeks heating up. 

My wolf was loving this meanwhile I was freaking out. I can't have a mate, I can't.

I made sure I wasn't blushing and put on my cold face before turning around to speak to him. "You will have breakfast then leave, got that?" I told him and he nodded. We both went to the kitchen and grabbed a plate of pancakes someone made.

We then went to the dining room to eat and saw a few warriors of GOT7 there. "Hey boys" I said to them. I took a seat next to BamBam and Jimin took a seat next to me.

BamBam leans to my ear and whispers," Did you guys have fun last night?" he spoke making me scoot away from him in disgust.

"Eww where would you get that idea?" I spoke making him laugh.

"I mean, you guys are mates" He said so casual.

"Shhhh how do you know that" I said making sure no one else would hear.

"You must've had a lot to drink. You told us he was your mate when he came over yesterday" He said making me facepalm.

"Thats just great, who else knows?" I asked.

"Well you shouted 'see this dude, hes my mate'" He said before laughing.

God I'm never drinking again.