Pack meeting

Rebecca's POV

"I wonder why she came here" I spoke to Jackson as we stood in the room watching her sleep. 

"This could be a trap you know" He said and I nodded.

"I just feel so bad for her" I said when she started to groan.

"Daisy?" Jackson questioned. 

Daisy then slowly opened her eyes and gasped.

"Hi Rebecca" She croaked out.

I went up to her and hugged her. I noticed she started crying as I felt tears on my shirt so I started to rub her back.

"Shh everything will be okay shh don't worry" I spoke as I felt her body loosen up. 

"Get the doc" I linked to Jackson before he left the room. 

"The doctor will be coming shortly, after try to get some rest okay?" I said as she nodded.

"I will be back to check on you soon" I said to her smiling before leaving the room. 

Well now I have 2 things to worry about

"Jackson I think we need a pack meeting with Pack Bangtan, we need to talk about things currently happening" I said to him in the office.

"I agree but Rebecca you know what would make things easier?" He asked making eye contact.

"What?" I asked.

"You know, if you and Jimin marked each other..." He started to speak before I got annoyed.

"Not yet Jackson" I said before he scoffed.

"Why? You two are each others mates and it would be easier for communication" Jackson spoke.

"I don't care if we are each others mates I'm not ready and you know this!" I said louder than before.

"Why? you know he won't reject you, your the only one not wanting to!" He started to say a bit louder.

"I'm not ready okay!" I said standing up but immediately sat back down trying to calm myself down. 

"Anyways should we head over there then?" He asked changing the subject.

"What about Daisy?" I asked.

"What about her, we can have someone watch her" Jackson suggested. 

"I guess so" I said before we both got up to leave the house. 

"Jaebum your in charge Jackson and I are heading to another pack house. Please get someone to watch Daisy" I linked before getting a response.

We both began our journey to the Bangtan Pack house. 

Jackson and I both went up to the door as I knocked on it

Jackson and I both went up to the door as I knocked on it. The sweet smell filled my nose knowing it was Jimin. He must've smelled my scent as well as he answered the door. 

"Hello come in" He said letting us in. 

"We need a pack meeting" I said before Jimin could ask why we are here. 

"I'll contact Namjoon" Jimin said mind-linking I assume.

Just then Namjoon came from their office.

"Hello Rebecca, I was just thinking about having a pack meeting. Lets have dinner in the dining room while talking about matters that need to be discussed" He said before leading us to what was the dining room. 

We all then sat down as Namjoon looked like he was linking someone.

"Someone will be making us kimchi fried rice if thats alright with you?" He asked but I got confused.

"Uhh whats that?" I asked then seeing Jackson face palm at my question.

"Oh it's a Korean dish" Jimin answered.

"We literally have had kimchi fried rice at the pack house" Jackson linked and I just laughed.

"Oops" I linked back. 

"So has anything been happening to your pack?" I asked.

"We've been getting threats" Namjoon said before drinking some of his water.

I then saw Jimin's eyes go to me then down.

"Threats about?" I asked.

"A couple of things but it doesn't matter" Jimin said but Namjoon shook his head.

"We've got threats about him going to harm you, both of our packs, etc" He said and I looked at Jimin.

"Don't hide things Jimin" I said and he nodded. 

Just then someone brought us bowls of this 'kimchi fried rice'.

"Thank you so much" I said to the girl who brought the rice.

"Oh no problem" She said smiling at me.

I then started eating as I have forgotten to eat today.

"We've gotten threats to but most of them affect Rebecca" Jackson said.

"What are they?" Namjoon asked.

"Well pups were being taken and I found out it was someone in my pack helping Derrick because they were being threatened. He threatened me to step down or else people from my pack will be going to his since they have their pups" I said before sighing. 

"I'm not sure what to do but I need to get those pups back" I said before taking another bite.

"Also Derrick's daughter randomly showed up at my pack house injured" I told them.

I could tell Namjoon was thinking about the whole situation as he was eating. 

"Have you thought about using her to get to your pups?" He asked.

"I'm not even sure what to do because I need to ask her questions on why she was injured and why was she at my pack house" I spoke. 

We both then talked some more and finished dinner.

"Hey Rebecca I need your help with something" Jimin said before leading me to his room.

"What do you need help w-" I started to speak before Jimin pushed me up against the door and smashed his lips against mine. 

It took me a second before I started kissing back. The kiss started getting more heated as I tugged at his hair. 

"Jimin" I accidentally moaned.

I looked up at him to see him smirk.

A/N: Wow I'm finally writing after a little while, can't wait to write the next chapter hehe..... Oh and I won't suddenly write mature scenes without putting a warning FYI. If I ever write anything cough cough smut cough or whatever it will be a separate chapter :)