Allies

Rebecca's POV

I stripped myself of my clothes and shifted into my wolf. My wolf was the colors white, black, and a light brown with light brown eyes. (picture above to see her wolf) 

I then took some clothes in my mouth and started running with Jackson a few feet behind me. It took about a half an hour but once we were on the boarder of their territory we shifted back and changed into the clothes we brought. 

We saw the pack house and I knocked on their door. I stood at the door with my arms crossed waiting for an answer. After what it seemed like 5 million years a man opened the door and  scoffed seeing me at the door. 

"And what can I do for you miss?" he asked belittling me. "You will call me Rebecca, I need to speak with your Alpha" I stated making him shocked.

He looked like I was joking with him. "He's busy" he said starting to close the door on me. This pack is nothing but annoying to me. 

I stuck my foot in the door and opened it fully. I grabbed the male's neck and pushed him to the nearest wall earning some gasps.

"I'm the Alpha of pack Crimson Fangs, I did not travel to this house to be disrespected. Now I need to speak to your alpha" I spoke.

I saw he was scared. "Do you understand?" I asked squeezing his throat a bit and he shook his head frantically.

I let him go and he ran off to what I assumed was his alpha's office. I looked back at Jackson giving him a fake smile and he just shook as head and snickered. He then stood inside as we waited.

The guy came back with another male. "Hello I'm Hoseok, nice to meet you alpha" The man said to Jackson.

Jackson shook his hand and introduced himself. "Also, I'm not the alpha I'm a beta" He said making the man called 'Hoseok' eyes fall onto me.

"Ah I'm sorry it's just that I've never met an alpha.... whos uh... a girl" he spoke nervously. "Its fine, thats what everyone assumes. My name is Rebecca and I need to speak to your alpha" I spoke.

"Of course" he said leading all of us down a hallway. 

"I'm Jungkook" the male I talked to earlier spoke.

All of us except Jungkook entered what I assumed was the alpha's office. 

Hoseok closed the door and the alpha swung his chair around so he was facing us. Before he could introduce himself I spoke out. 

"I'm Alpha of Crimson Fangs and I wanna know who told Whitefire pack that we were working together" 

He looked shock like he was hearing this for the first time. 

"I'm Alpha Namjoon. I haven't heard of someone from our pack doing so" He said. I pulled out the note from my pocket and handed it to him.

"I-I......" Namjoon was about to speak but stopped.

 "Looks like we're allies now" Hoseok spoke making me glare at him.

"It seems like someone from your pack did this on purpose. Since we are being forced to fight we will get 75% of all earnings" I spoke. 

They both looked stunned. If they think that they were going to get away with this they were wrong. All of a sudden I smelled that sweet scent again. Jimin.

He entered the room making all eyes fall on him."Hello, mate" he spoke to me making me cringe. This is the last thing I needed to be dealing with right now. 

Everyone was shocked at what he said except me. Instead of greeting him back I went back to our conversation. 

"That is how this will work or we will come after your pack" I said to Namjoon and he shook his head.

"I'm sorry someone from my pack did that making this more problematic, we have a deal" he said before Jackson and I prepared to leave again. 

"Wait! Can't you stay for a bit?" Jimin asked running after us. I scoffed at him. "I'm an alpha, I don't have time to hang out" I spoke before leaving once again. 

"So thats why you smiled that one day" I heard Jackson say getting ready to tease me.

"Shut up" I said before changing and transforming again. 

What did my pack get into?

A/N: Sorry if this is boring its building up to something though.