I Like You

Jackson's POV

It had been two hours since I tried to talk to Rebecca so I thought I would mind-link her.

"Hey are you okay?" I asked but got nothing in reply.

"Rebecca" I linked once more.

Something didn't feel right.

I went to her bedroom door and started knocking but also didn't get a reply. I opened the door and looked around her room. Thats when I saw two pieces of paper, they were notes.

Dear Jackson,

I am sorry for what is about to happen, take care of the pack please.

I'm doing this for everyone so don't worry about me, okay?

From

Rebecca

I then picked up the other note and read it.

"SHIT!" I yelled.

I mind linked all of our warriors to tell them about what was going to happen and how we needed to head to the mountains. I also thought I needed to tell Bangtan pack, I couldn't let this happen to his mate.

I changed into wolf form and ran to Bangtan house. I started pounding on the door when Hoseok answered.

"Hello Jackson it's nice to see you again!" He said cheerfully.

"I need Namjoon and Jimin quick!" I said and ran to their office.

I opened up their door leaving them a little surprised.

"Hello Jackson, how is ever-" Namjoon started to speak.

"Rebecca is in trouble and I need help" I said leaving a shocked Namjoon and a worried Jimin.

"Whats going on?" Jimin asked and I showed him the notes I brought.

"Nonono" Jimin said with anger but also sadness.

Jimin then immediately ran out of the room and I assumed he was going there.

"We will help with whatever you need" Namjoon said and I nodded. We then started to plan things out.

 We then started to plan things out

Jimin's POV

This can't be happening.

I shifted and ran full force to the mountains when I saw her.

She walked and looked around smelling the air till a man came in front of her.

"So I see you care for your pack and your mate" He said with a smirk.

"What do you want with me? Why did you attack my pack? Why did you betray us?" She asked him.

"You see, our pack had a fight with another, not a war or anything but just a fight. Well my mate got killed there and it was your parents fault. They didn't stop anything!" He shouted.