Final Pt. 1

Rebecca's POV

*Some time after*

I knew I had to go, it's just I didn't want to admit that its true.

"Are you ready Rebecca?" Jimin asked and I nodded my head no.

"But I need to" I said as he took his hand with mine.

We then walked up where one giant grave was placed. 

"I'm so sorry" I cried out immediately looking at the grave.

Here lies Mark Tuan and Jackson Wang

Both died fighting for their family

Shall they be remembered for honoring their pack

Rather than thinking of them in sadness

and may them rest in peace

Amen

"This is all my fault!" I cried out.

"No it's not" A familiar voice said behind me.

I turned around to see the rest of got7 with a sad smile.

"We were so scared you weren't going to make it Rebecca, we already lost them and were scared to loose you to" Yugyeom said with a tear strolling down his face before he wiped it away.

I ran up to them as we had a group hug.

By the end of it we all had tears streaming down our face.

"If Jackson saw us right now he would make fun of us calling us cry babies" BamBam said letting out a small laugh.

"He sure would" Jinyoung laughed along.

"Where'd Jimin go?" I asked realizing as he left.

"I'm here, I just got some flowers to put on their grave" He said running up to us.

There were 5 roses.

"I'll go first" Youngjae said taking a blue rose, going up to the grave saying a few words, then finally placing down the rose.

The rest of the members did the same till it was my turn.

I took the white rose that was left and walked up to their grave.

"Mark, I would like to thank you for saving me, I thought I was going to die and I wish it was me but you saved me. You were one of my best friends and I can't believe your gone. I love and hope your doing okay up there and I hope Jackson isn't annoying you too much" I said acknowledging Mark. 

"Jackson I don't know where to start. You were like a brother to me and it's never going to be the same. Whenever I was sad you were there for me, whenever I needed a friend you were there for me, and when my parents died you were there for me. Thank you for killing Derrick, for bringing peace to my family. I just- I just can't believe your gone also" I stopped myself as I started to cry again.

"I love you guys so so much and it hurts me so much to know your not here, that your not coming back. You guys are were my family and always will be. I Hope your watching from above. Not a moment will go by without me thinking about you guys but I need to let go or else it will hurt me even more" I cried placing the white flower down onto the grave.

"Thank both of you guys for all the memories you have gave me and all the times we spent together. I hope to see you again someday, in a place where we can all be free with no worries. I love you both, Mark Tuan and Jackson Wang. Thank you" 

 Thank you"