Taken

Rebecca's POV

I woke up hearing a scream. I got up immediately and ran to where I heard it from with Jimin following behind. I went into a room and saw a woman and her mate. 

"It's your fault!" She yelled about to come at me when her mate stopped her.

"Whats wrong?" I asked.

"Our pup, he went missing" the male spoke.

"I will get your pup back" I said but the woman just broke down into tears. 

I ran back to my room and changed into leggings and a tank top before mind-linking some enforcers.

"I want a border check and make sure there is visible sight on every side of our land" I linked and heard responses.

"It's not your fault" Jimin said gaining my attention.

"Link Namjoon, this could happen to your pack" I said and he nodded. As he was doing that I put my hair up in a ponytail about to leave my room.

"Wait! where are you going?" Jimin asked.

"I need to contact other packs to see if the same thing is happening, if not it is probably Derrick.

As I was walking to my office I knew Jimin was following.

"Do you need help?" He asked but I shook my head.

"I have a beta of my own. You should go back to pack Bangtan, I'll see you later" I said before closing the door on him and sat in my office chair.

I could tell Jimin listened as his scent became fainter with every second.

"Jackson I need you in the office" I linked and a few moments he showed up.

"Did you hear whats going on?" I asked and he nodded.

"It happened to a few families actually" He said and I nodded.

"How many?" I asked.

"5 pups were playing outside and those were the pups that got taken" He said and I sighed.

"This doesn't seem right" I said and he nodded.

"Somebody should've noticed" He said and I agreed.

"Somebody would've smelled a different scent or the kids would link their parents if they did. Specially our defense system that guards" I said and he nodded.

 "Does that mean someone can secretly be working with Derrick? You know he was apart of this pack" Jackson questioned.

"That just makes this more complicated. Do we notify parents? Is a parent doing it?" I asked aloud.

"We need our pups in the pack to be watched by someone trusted" He said.

"Yes but the traitor would know we know theres an insider. If they knew they could do something worse" I said as I sighed.

"Speak with the kids" He said and I agreed.

"Do you think any of GOT7 would be apart of this?" I asked but he shook his head.

"Rebecca why would you think that?" He asked.

"I'm not sure what to think at the moment" I said.

"We could mind-link the pups" Jackson suggested but I shook my head.

"We could mind-link all of them but I don't think they would know how important it is without someone telling them"

"We need all pups to 'play with each other' so someone could tell them somethings" I said aloud.

"Have Hailey come over" Jackson said.

Hailey would be perfect, no one would suspect her.

"Okay but now how do we get all pups together, there is at least 12 pups" I said and it went quiet. 

"Mind-link them to meet, duh" He said but I scoffed.

"Okay but the person taking the pups with notice something weird" I said.

"Offer a free babysitting type of thing to watch over the children, the parents who wanna be there could be suspects I guess" Jackson suggested and I guess he was right. 

"Alright but then the parents who wanna stay, how do we get rid of them?" I asked.

"Easy, hire people to have a 'free spa day'. They wouldn't pass up that opportunity. Or if the men don't want to do that, offer to take them out and to a baseball game or something" He said and I jumped up from excitement.

"Your good" I said and he smirked.

"I know" He said before laughing.

"I want to do this asap though, if any more pups get taken it will be my responsibility and I will have more angry parents" I said and he nodded.

"Wait, how do we calm the parents down about the situation?" Jackson asked.

"We will tell them about free babysitting early and just have one of the 7 strongest warriors watch them. It won't matter if a parent is with them then because it will be just for watching them" I said and he agreed.

"You can be smart sometimes" He said and I laughed.

"Yup, sometimes! Now lets have Jinyoung watch them today as I will be paying Hailey a visit. You stay here in case anything happens" I said but he had a look of concern.

"What if something happens to you?" He asked and I scoffed.

"Do you really not have faith in me protecting myself?" I asked.

"You almost offered your life to Derrick" And I looked down knowing he was correct.

"Well fine, I'll take Mark with me" I said sticking my tongue out because Mark was his mate.

"Alright, I'll tell the 6 the plan and tell the parents about Jinyoung watching them. You tell Mark and leave right away" Jackson said and I agreed.

"Alright I'll see you later" I said before leaving.

"Mind-link if anything happens" Jackson linked as I was on my way to Mark.

"Will do" I linked back.

I then got to Mark and told him what was going on in secret, once he knew the plan we were off. 

A/N: Okay I decided to make Mark and Jackson mates because I like Markson