Chapter 7

"Oh thank you! Thank you" the mayor cried to us, tears landing on my clothes as he hugged us.

"It was no problem sir!" Shadow smiled politely as we wriggled out of his grip.

"Here! As promised! 1,000,000 Jewel and a celestial key!" He handed me a box and I opened it to see the key of Leo Minor! This must be Loke's sister!

"Thank you sir! We shall be leaving now to return to our guild!" We bid the villagers farewell and got on the train. Shadow took a pill and sat next to me.

"Oh Lucy! Make your contract now! Please!" Shadow begged I laughed and nodded pulling the key out.

"Before I make the contract I'd like someone to watch with us, it is their sister after all. Open! Gate of the Lion! Leo!" Loke appeared next to me and went straight to Shadow.

"You must be the sun because you just blinded me." He flirted, Shadow frowned and punched him in the face.

"Now you're actually blind." She smirked as I giggled and Loke collected himself.

"So, Princess, what can I do for you?" He asked.

"I actually wanted you to watch the new contract I'm performing." He smiled and nodded sitting down next to me. "Open! Gate of the Little Lion! Leo Minor!" a shining light appeared and a teenage girl appeared

 "Open! Gate of the Little Lion! Leo Minor!" a shining light appeared and a teenage girl appeared

She was only a few years younger than Loke but she looked very similar.

"Hello Master, Big Brother!" She smiled brightly.

"Hello Loni" I smiled, knowing her name from when Loke talked about her.

"You got my sisters key?!" He asked happily hugging his sister and then hugging me. "Thank you Lucy, I haven't worked with my sister in Centuries." He sighed in relief as Loni, Shadow and I giggled.

"Yes Loke I did I thought you'd like the family reunion," I laughed "Loni please call me Lucy when we're alone and at the guild and Andromeda when we're with other people, this is my guilds emblem so you recognise who is and isn't in our guild." I showed her my insignia and she nodded but then gasped.

"Wait, the princess of the stars has my key?! Oh my stars this is the best news ever! Even better she thinks of us as friends! This is going to be awesome!" She cheered. "I'm available whenever you wish princess however due to my being Leo Minor my power increases when I work with my brother or if you wear his Star dress! Oh! I didn't tell you my powers! I'm more Lion like than my brother as you can see, I got it from our mother! I'm very stealthy like a lion too, my powers is Lunar Magic which is similar to Regulus but is powered by the moon " I nodded remembering the fact as it would come in use one day.

"Thank you Loni, Loke. I'll let you two go back to the spirit world now." They wished us goodbye and left as Shadow and I sat and smiled at each other.

"That was very heart warming, she'll help out a lot won't she."

"Yes, I'm glad to have another friend." I smiled as I looked at my Keys, they sparkled with happiness and I put them back on my belt as we pulled into our station.

We walked back to the guild chatting about anything we could.

"Hey Lucy?" Shadow asked.

"Yeah?"

"Do you want to be a team?" She asked nervously. "I've never really had a friend everyone avoids me and a team always sounded fun." I smiled at her as I was hit with a flashback.

"We're a team! Me you and happy!"

"Aye Sir!"

No, I needed to forget them!

"Of course I will, but what will our team be called."

"Hmm...how about Celestial Purgatory? You know because you're Celestial Magic and my Purgatory Magic?" Shadow asked.

"I love it!" I cheered "let's go straight to the guild and register our team!" We ran to the guild together. As we entered we got a few scattered hello's, we walked upstairs to the Master's office. I assumed that Sting was the master but when I entered I saw Minerva sitting behind the desk.

"Minerva?" I asked shocked.

"Ah Lucy, I heard we accepted you into our guild, I'd like to apologise for what happened at the GMG's, I thought I was strong but I was mistaken, I hope you forgive me." I was shocked but I could feel the sincerity in her voice so I nodded and smiled.

"From now let's be friend, okay?" I asked as she nodded and hugged me crying. Who knew big bad Minerva could be so soppy.

"Anyways what did you and Shadow want?" She asked.

"Oh we wanted to request to be a team!" Shadow stated.

"Okay let me just get the paperwork quickly." She went into a filing cabinet and sat down. "Before I do this, can I asked something?"

"Of course" I replied.

"Can I join too? Shadow's really the only one that talks to me other than the GMG gang, I get so lonely in this office." Minerva sighed.

"Of course you can Minerva!" Me and Shadow smiled.

"Thank you so much you two! Okay so, team names, Sha...Dow...Hōri...yuka, Lucy Heart...filia and Me!"

"Don't forget Twilight!" Shadow claimed.

"Twilight?" I asked.

"My exceed! You'll meet her tomorrow she was ill yesterday so she wasn't at the guild." I nodded at her as Minerva added Twilight to the form.

"Okay and the team name?" She asked.

"Celestial Purgatory." Minerva wrote the team name down and asked us the extra information that was needed. A few minutes later we were registered as a team.

"This is gonna be so much fun! Let's go on a mission tomorrow! All of us!" Minerva squealed, we agreed and went to leave the guild when I stopped.

"Damn!" I cursed.

"What's the matter?" Minerva asked.

"I don't have anywhere to stay yet." I groaned.

"Why don't you stay at the guild dorms? They're 50,000 a month and me and Minerva stay there" Shadow explained.

"Okay, that sounds great!" With that we started walking to the dorms. I can't wait to see what adventures I get up to.