Chapter 19

First off before the next chapter starts I'd like to thank all of you that have supported me writing this book, I usually lose interest in books but you guys keep me motivated so thank you ❤️

Now let the story begin
_________________________________

Lucy

"What are you gonna do? Call more spirits out on me?" He asked and I grinned at him.

"Oh no, not at all, but before I go, I'll let you throw an attack in first." I offered him. He smirked and bolted towards me.

"Fire dragon iron fist!" He chanted as a fiery fist came towards me, I didn't move and felt the air shift around my face as I closed my eyes. I felt everything stand still and opened my eyes to see Rogue next to me, his hand grabbing Natsu's enclosed fist, his shadows extinguishing Natsu's flames.

"Oops, there goes that one attack. Did you forget that this is still Rogue's fight? I'm just here to help." I kissed Rogue's cheek.

"Fire dragon roar!" Natsu screamed our aiming for me. I turned around and lowered my stance as I ate his fire.

"Ew that's disgusting. Oh well a meal is a meal."

"H-How did you? You're not a dragon slayer?" He shouted out.

"You're right I'm not" I told him as I drew my breath in. "Celestial Spirit Slayer SCREECH." I bellowed as the golden stream hit Natsu dead in the centre.

"Spirit Slayer?! What is this COOL new magic?" Jason shouted out.

"Spirit Slayer, the true lost magic that belongs to the spirits. I am the only person to have ever learnt this magic." I stated, my magic visibly showing around me.

"She looks like a goddess." "She's so beautiful." "Sabertooth has someone like her!?" And other comments murmured around the arena. Rogue held my hand and I smiled at him as I heard Natsu cry out in pain, I whipped my head over to him and saw his back arched as if he was being tortured inside, neither Rogue or I were aiming our magic to him but I could feel it. The evil power that looked over Natsu. I saw it take shape and I gulped.

"Zeref..."

So it seems you figured it out. Yes, my Spriggan's magic does well to imitate Fairy Tail's precious Lisanna So well. I'm coming Lucy Heartfilia. You have one month until I come for the Heart and the Star. Once I have both I will rule Earthland and the Celestial World!!

Zeref's voice boomed over the arena, every child was cowering every mage looked on guard. Rogue out me behind him as the power look form to look like Zeref.

"Then I guess I'll have to save both worlds. Don't underestimate the power of the Princess of the stars." I told him and he chuckled.

You're right that would be stupid, but you should be warned I'm much stronger than you think.

I felt my magic shift and I was forced back to Sabertooth's Lucy, I grabbed my keys and I felt someone swipe them from me. Lisanna. Or his puppet, it was all about confusing. She passed my keys to Zeref as Rogue's fist clenched, knowing that we could both do nothing, I was too low on magic to summon without my keys. I watched Zeref take my silver keys and dissolve them with dark magic, I felt tears streaming down my face as I watched him hurt my dear friends. He threw the keys back to me.

That will suffice as a punishment and a warning.

"I'll end you!" I yelled at him. "My friends! My family! You just destroyed their keys! You HURT them!" I yelled.

One month Lucy Heartfilia.

"FIRE DRAGON TALON." I heard Natsu chant as he swiped Zeref's form away, it surprised Zeref enough to land a swipe on him. "Lisanna...she was fake...she had us all under control." I heard his voice change to anger. "You turned us all against Lucy...against our family...Zeref...I'll be there. To protect her this time." He promised as he looked as me and the form disappeared back to wherever he was hiding, Lisanna's form leaving too.

"I...I don't feel like fighting any mo...." I slowly mumbled as my eyes closed and I fainted.

"LUCY!" I heard two people yell.

—————————

"....She....Natsu!...Leave us..."

"Rogue please I need to see her, I need to apologise to her. I hurt her. I never wanted to hurt her." I slowly opened my eyes and blink.

"Big sister!" Wendy cries out in happiness. I sat up and saw both Natsu and Rogue come over to us.

"Natsu? Rogue? Is everyone okay? Did something happen at the arena?"

"You mean you don't remember?" Rogue asked confused.

"Remember what?" I asked them.

"That Zeref threatened you and the Celestial world as well as Earthland?" Natsu told me.

"Zeref? Why me? Did Je- Mystogan detect him?" I asked worriedly.

"Mystogan?" Rogue asked, I looked at him confused as to why he was in my room, then a girl with pink hair and red eyes and an exceed very similar to Carla came rushing in.

"LULU!" She cried happily as the exceed flew into my chest to hug me and the girl engulfed me into a larger hug.

"I-I'm really sorry but...who are you?" I asked them reaching out to Natsu to get me out of the situation. Wendy stiffened.

"Lucy...What's the year?" She asked me, looking me with a despaired look.

"It's the year X791." I told her. She looked down and looked at Rogue.

"Rogue, can I talk with you. And you as well Shadow, Twilight." They walked outside and I looked at Natsu, smiling, he had a sad aura around him. Like we'd lost family.

"So did you win?" I asked him. He didn't answer me, just looked at my hand. I looked down and didn't see my Fairy Tail insignia. Instead I saw a Sabertooth insignia. Gold. At that exact moment I heard a cry from outside and the room shake as if someone punched a wall outside. I felt a sharp pain in the side of my neck and Loke appeared in front of me.

"Lucy! This is bad." He muttered as Aquarius and Capricorn come out as well.

"Leo! Let's go we need to get her to the Celestial World now!" Aquarius shouted.

"Go without me I'll keep my gate open to tell Sabertooth. It's what Lucy would want. Leo responded as Capricorn picked me up and my eyes rolled into the back of my head.